• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Thought

I was thinking since they really havent shown anything about Skyward Sword since last E3, I was thinking that they might be something along the lines of changing the graphics? Since there was kind of a negative reception to it.

This is just an assumption but still. They could at least hand us a few more pictures or concept art or something. (Nothing along the terms of Twilight Princess though)

sorry i know too many threads like this but still D: The news of Skyward sword being released in the beginning of 2011 kind of got me back into playing LoZ so yeah

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
personally I love the graphics, and it seems miyamoto does too, so I doubt they will change the graphics. I am hoping for a new trailer with more story elements and possibly a demo next E3 though( thats if they release it after E3)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The graphics look pretty cool to me. May be the best graphics of any Zelda I've played. From what I've seen, anyway. I doubt they'll change them. It's a new graphic style, after all. I heard it was something along the lines of watercolor art or something. But either way, I hope the graphics do stay the same.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
They're not going to change the graphics. Eiji Aunuma has stated that they chose those graphics so it helps the player know where to swing the sword because of the "over exaggerated character style". And He and Miyamoto said that Skyward Sword would be done by now if they kept Twilight Princess graphics instead of going in this new art direction.

I was thinking they would change the graphics a bit too because of the reception, and perhaps that's why they aren't showing anything new.

I hope they keep the same general art concept, but I do want them to make it look nicer then it did at E3, especially the vegetation.

The general reception wasn't even bad, it's the fans that always mess it up. Thank God Nintendo doesn't listen to fans very much.

The general reception wasn't even bad, it's the fans that always mess it up. Thank God Nintendo doesn't listen to fans very much.

^This, Nintendo never listens to us on most occasions. and they usually know what they're doing, so I'll just wait and see :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom