• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just A Story CHARACTER IDEA SIGN UPS

amaterasu

Writer
Uh, DekuNut, why did you post that in a fanfic sign up thing? lol.

So basically your character is the Shiek of the RPG for the Patrons LuigiDude64?

Ganondork

goo
Eh, I suppose I'll do one too

Name: Jack, Just Jack (and yes, I do love the name)
Back Story: Born healthy without complications. At the age of 8 went on a rampage and murdered both parents with his bare hands
Personality: Rough, rude, and sarcastic. However, very loyal to people he trusts
Weaponry: Twin scythes
Appearance: Jet black hair, same black-color eyes, wears a ragged black cloak. Doesn't wear shoes, but wears a set of black gloves.
Sage of Chaos

amaterasu

Writer
i could see you being the sage of Chaos. or the sage of the Shadow Temple for that matter. approved! I need Patrons here people!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yeah, kinda like Sheik, but a a lot more helpful, and teaches you more songs that have a bit more purpose than just warping you (awakening the sages) and can actualy fight during battle (basicly a Spiritual companion, and he's obvoiusly not zelda. . .)

amaterasu

Writer
lol. So like the Comand Melody (YOU USE THE COMAND MELODY TO COMAND MEDLI) or the Diminion Rod or somthing?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
No, awakening the sages, like you do in the wind waker, you have to play Laruto's and Fado's melodies in order to awaken Medli and makar as the sages of earth and wind, here are the names of the songs and who they will awaken "Din's dance", "Nayru's Song", "Farore's Lament", and the the warp songs from Ocarina of Time, but not only will they be used to warp you, they awaken that specific Sage. . . Oh! and each of the melodies of the sages are their themes, like in Twilight Princess, the Seranade of Water was Queen Rutela's theme (just in case anyone want's to make a little game outta this little fan-fic. . .) and is Princess/Queen Zelda going to be in here?

amaterasu

Writer
when i get patrons for the sages and get more sages. nobody's signing up. :( i'm not sure if any game characters will do that, but i'll try.

amaterasu

Writer
woot. gotta love it when Panda comes in! her characters always seem to be better than mine D: i'm just kidding, her characters are pretty awesome, but the both of them are pretty awesome

amaterasu

Writer
um. what do you want to be? we still need patrons, and i need to fix the first post to show who's what

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom