• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just A Story CHARACTER IDEA SIGN UPS

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
You should check it out it is about this high school student that is the smartest in his school that one day finds a Death Note(book) and decides to kill all the criminals in the world and make the world a better place but people are trying to stop him and the guy trying to stop him is as smart as him. Its a very interesting anime that once you start watching it it is so good you don't want to stop. I start two days ago and I am on episode 30 or 31 out of the 37 that are in English, in the whole series there are 39 episodes.

amaterasu

Writer
I have fixed the post from before you can now see my guy from an anime doesn't have a gun and is a sage. Is that all you need for my character form.

I don't know what anime it's from. Can you please just fix it to teh "frame"? It'd make it way eaiser for me and the other people to understand your character.

guys can you please just follow teh character frame? i really hate to be pushy but it'll make it easier for me to aprove and other people to understand your character. kthnx

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor Dekan
Appearence: Tall and thin with tan skin and dark-colored hair. Blue eyes and wears camo.
Backstory: Abandoned as a child, he grew up in the forest. When he was 10, he was found by an elderly couple and talk to speak, read and write before being sent into the city for formal schooling. He was always an outcast, and ran away at age 16. Now, he is on the run from law enforcement while trying to learn of his past.
Personality: Wild, erratic, and yet kind.
Weaponry: A bow-and-arrows.
Patron or Sage of the ____: OoT Forest Sage

amaterasu

Writer
approved! that's the perfect character! (and the first person who posted, i forgot her name, she wanted to be the WW Rito Sage of the Wind)

amaterasu

Writer
everybody so far is approved! you can make a maximum of two characters, but now that everybody's character is aprroved i guess we're good!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, I think I did pretty awsome helpin you out with this huh Amterasu?

Her name's Tasha, or something like that (can't belive i'm the one who made and cant remember how to spell her name)

One more character!!!!
Name: Mirrom Saki
Hair: Sandy blonde
Eye: Golden
Backstory: she was found near the Great Fairy spring, and raised as a sheikah, turnes out, the Great Fairy blessed her, causing her to beable to take any form he wants
Weaponry: Knives, needles, he's very flexible and skilled fighter, and has one of the most highest ranks in his tribe.
Personality: Kind and considerate, sometimes gets too frustrated and stuff. . . And will stop at nothing to get something done.
Race: Sheikah (obviously)
Notes: Spiritual Guide ( Kinda like Sheik, but travels evrywhere with you and is a bit more helpful during battle, and uses a harp to teach the main character the melodies of the Goddesses and the Sages "Nayru's Song, Din's Dance, Farore's Lament, Minuet of Forest, Seranade of Water, Belore of Fire, ect.
And again, please do not "tweak" her. thankyou!

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just tell us when the fanfic is up!

Tennor gave directions and said, "One of my companions is looking for arrows. A Zora by the name of Amaterasu."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom