• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just A Story CHARACTER IDEA SIGN UPS

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name (First and Last) : Lyn Ridell
Appearance: dark brown hair, hazel eyes, White skin, blue dress
Backstory: Two days before the story began, she woke up in the middle of a forest clearing with no memory. The only things she remembered was her name and the fact that she was a Parton.
Personality: serious, and gets irritated really easy
Weaponry (if any): bow and a lance
Patron or Sage of the ____: Parton of Healing (she knows that Mist is awakened, and mist doesn't)

amaterasu

Writer
i'm not sure. if you can find ur patron application thingy, i'll probably remember. i thought you wanted to be the sheik-like person.

Jedizora

:right:
Seems you need more patrons. I can provide.

Name (First and Last) : (As id you didn't see it coming) Zordo Danascus.
Appearence (includes hair, eye color, clothes, ect) : Green eyes, Brown hair, and just well, normal clothes.
Backstory: Was Orphaned at a early age due to a raging fire. He ran up North, to the colder parts of the lands, and stayed there.
Personality: Silent, , but loyal. A optimist.
Weaponry (if any): Shortsword, Longbox, Throwing knives.
Patron or Sage of the ____: Patron of ice.
Other:

amaterasu

Writer
coooool. oh crap! did i put race in the frame! *STUIPD STUPID STUPID!* pease fix it. it's pretty much any race from zelda. Goron, Kokiri, Zora, ect.

EDIT: Nevermind, i've figured that i just come up with that based off the character. You're approved. The story is up too! The title is The Rise of Elizibeth.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Name: Rhonda Scalsica
Appearence: tan complexion, slightly taller than most, black hair flows down her back like a waterfall, blue eyes, sleeveless dress reaches her knees, tight shirt, semi-loose skirt
Backstory:Born and raised by fishermen, Rhonda has always felt most at home near the sea. She learned how to fight from her grandfather. Other than that, do whatever will fit.
Personality: Her moods shift easily, she laughs occasionaly, she dislikes it when people argue with her
Weaponry (if any): sword, bow and arrows
Patron or Sage of the ____: Whichever you feel like
Other: has a pet cat, compeletly white with blue eyes.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Let's see...

Name (First and Last) : Tekara Ki
Appearence (includes hair, eye color, clothes, ect) : Black hair pulled back in two french braids, Emerald green eyes, light skin, Long Green shirt that matches her eyes, tight black pants, brown leather boots, and a necklace containing a single green stone.
Backstory: Parents died in a fire in her home village. She's been quiet ever since.
Personality: Quiet, caring, but is very fierce when fighting.
Weaponry (if any): Twin Curved Daggers, and a bow if she can have one.
Patron or Sage of the ____: Is the Patron of Wind taken? If it is, she's the Patron of Ice.
Other: She can disappear when she needs to, she's that quiet. She's also very smart. When she speaks, everyone listens.

I hope you can use her!:D

amaterasu

Writer
thanks for being a patron. *eyes widen* oh my gosh my story is going to be SO LONG to fit all the sages and patrons in. well, they can go in the same chapter when Elizibeth does the chapter. so.... that'll work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom