• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Little Easter Egg :)

T

ThatEffingArch

SPOILER!!!!!

When you go to the Sealed Grounds for the first time and look through the crack in the door behind Impa, you can see Zelda sealed in the crystal :D

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
yes you can, wondered through most of the game what that thing was in that room and when ut turned out to be Zelda, i actually went '*gasp* NOOOOOOOO'

It's not really an easter egg, it's part of the story. It happened in the past, so naturally it'd be there in the present. ;)

I didn't understand this, though. If it already happened in the past, why isn't the Life Tree there, too. I understand the Life Tree part, where it hasn't happened in the past, so it's not there in the present. But Zelda there doesn't make any sense. It hasn't happened in the past yet, so why is it there in the present? And if it had happened in the past, Demise wouldn't exist because Link defeats him in the past. :S

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Well when I began I used dowsing and saw it was pointing to old grannie (wont say her real name). At first I was surprised but when I went behind her I saw it was still pointing forward so I knew Zelda was in there. It was sort of annoying since I got less of surprise when I learned that she was there sleeping. Kind of annoying really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom