• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jump Button?

Do you want a jump button in Zelda Wii

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Total voters

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
So, do we know if the auto-jump is back or not??

You know, in general, we really got surprisingly little information on this game.

the jump button would be cool for several reasons
1) it would add all sorts of cool opportunities for neat puzzles
2) it would add a creative element to battle with mid jump strikes
3) it would add creative dodging to combat

i would like a jump button for three reasons
1) it would add neat puzzle opportunities
2) it would make creative strikes to use, jump and and slash to hit a keese etc.
3) it would add cool dodging methods

P

Phantom Ganon

Has there ever been a jump button in other Zelda titles?
NO!
Should there be a jump button?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I really don't see why we need a jump button when it was fine in other Zelda titles without it. Personally this wouldn't be a Zelda title if it did.

we don't need one, but if SS is supposed to be about innovation, then why not? what could be lost by having the ability to jump? i will admit that it could be made into a sort of platforming, but i have faith that it will not, barring that, i see no way that it could harm the quality of the game, and endless ways it could add to it

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I vote yes, but only because the A button made you climb. In the newer console Zelda games (TWW, TP), you had to walk up to the block and then press A in order to climb. What I would like to know is why we had to do that, especially since we can't grab the block in the first place. Then again, there isn't much of a use for a jump button, because we could always have the Roc's Cape/Feather as a B item anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom