• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Joy Flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At zunaris shop you can buy joy flowers and put them on pedestals throughout windfall, i placed them on every pedestal i can find, is there something you get for this?

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
The flower things? No, but you do have to find gorons dressed up as tourists and trade flowers with them, and in return, the flower guy will give you magic armor! (this is a sidequest, so you don't have to do it)

Well, there is a man sitting on a bench by the Café--that's the place next to Zunari's shop--who will give you a piece of heart for decorating the town, but yeah, there's a trading quest that involves going back and forth between Bomb Island (F5), Greatfish Isle (B4) and Child Island (B2).

Ok thanks, it turns out i already did this sidequest then, i have the magic armor. I haven't played windwaker in maybe 2 years and i forgot about, i still need to get that heart piece from the man though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom