• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((No worry, she's usually 13.))

"Oh, thank you." Bangs replied with an embarrassed chuckle, ducking her head a bit to hide her pink face. "It's nothing really special, just a little magic..."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Don't be so modest!" the woman exclaimed. "You have a gift! A very special one that needs to be protected. If you stick with me, I will make sure its put to good use. What good is a talent if it's wasted?!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh, well thank you very much." Bangs replied, growing even more flustered and a little bit nervous as she looked back up at Ebony. "Are... Are you some kind of agent? For singers, I mean."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
They got to the arena and Jacob pulled Madi in through a side door which led straight to the arena where everyone was still loitering around. ((everyone is still in that arena right? if not i'll edit)) He found the green haired girl and walked right up to her, intruding on her current conversation and grabbed her hand, kneeling down to kiss it. "Hello ma'am, I would just like to give you my thanks for saving my life earlier, and tell you I am prepared to do anything to make it up to you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh!" Bangs blushed brighter than ever when the boy she'd healed (where had he even come from?! Shouldn't he still be in the hospital?) came over and kissed her hand like a knight would. "Uhm, thank you." She replied to his offer. "But really, all I could ask you to do is stay a bit safer from now on. That had been an awfully close call, after all."

Meanwhile, Madi stayed far in the shadows, and facepalmed at Jacob's obnoxious brevity.

((Bangs will be looking for Leone as soon as she's not bombarded with more distractions.
And forgive about the whole brevity thing, it just felt right to say.))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel saw the boy and quickly blurted out almost cutting Bangs off. "Im So sorry! Honestly I didnt want you to be seriously hurt I never wanted to..." Joel felt pretty embaressed he sent a kid to the hospital.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob turned to look at Joel, a look of rage in his eyes. "You..." he started. His look of rage changed to a huge smile, and he held out his hand. "Congratulations sir, you are the second person ever to beat me in an arena battle." He winked at him, the smile still present.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel got really tense and scared when tge boys face went full anger mode but was ver relieved to see the smile spread across his face. He shook his habd with a relieved smile on his face. "I really just got lucky with those shots you really are a great fighter" he said with all honestly he dodnt even think he was going to win when he stepped into that arena.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Excuse me, gentlemen, everyone is very grateful to see you alive, but it is rude to intrude other people's conversation," Ebony said before turning back to Bangs. "If you want a job singing silly songs, I do have contacts back home that will be willing to hire you. But I was think something more...east. Where you could make good use of your gift. I want you to come with me to explore the land!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs blushed a bit awkwardly when the conversation switched back to Ebony all of a sudden, and went through a very wide range of emotions as she heard everything the other woman had to say. She actually gasped when being hired was mentioned. But when she heard Ebony's real offer...

"Oh, oh that is so kind of you," She spoke, almost too shocked to get words through her mouth. "But I've... honestly never been one for adventure. I panic easily, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for what you want. It's truly a wonderful honor that you'd even ask, though. Thank you. But, are you sure you want me to go... exploring?"

((since I am hoping leone will meet up with you guys later))

Leone was wondering the streets, head down and avoiding the crowds and groups of people best he can. He didn't want to be caught and brought back to his ship. So he worked his way through the city, maybe picking a pocket here of there without any trouble trying to make it to any road out of the city.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"You were wounded. You should probably let it rest before taking off on another trip shouldn't you?" she said to Jacob, mindful that the more tag along, the more she would have to share if they managed to find something.

However, she then remembered one of the many things she learned during her life. The more pawns a queen has, the more she can lose.

"But you have fully recovered, haven't you? See what your magic can do?" Ebony said to Bangs. "And with a strong fighter like him to protect us, what do we have to fear?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom