• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel took a step foward and his eyes widend with pain, he still had a cut in his shoulder that he haddent noticed untill just know. He looked around for a medic somewhere and noticed one who was helping Jacob. "I'll be back" he mubled painfully as he walked over to the medic at the other side of the arena trying not to move his arm.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline squeaked again when Jacob suddenly pulled a 180, having just stayed out of the doctor's way. She shook her head with dismay as her senses caught up to her, and sighed tiredly when she realized Jacob was now going to try to sneak out of a hospital. She didn't give him a word, just took his wrist and started getting him out of there, obviously familiar with being sneaky.

"Oh, wait!" Bangs blurted out, running up to Joel and stopping herself from putting a hand on his shoulder. "I could help heal that too," She offered meekly. "If you like. You don't have to, I just thought I'd offer..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"OK!" Bangs sighed with relief, trying not to panic at the sight of Joel's masty gash as she gently took hold of his arm. She laid her hand over his wound, then started to sing. She sang the same song as before, but she sang it differently. It was softer this time, a bit more casual, but it still held that haunting prayer-like quality. The golden light shone from her hands again, and Joel's wound quickly healed.

"There." She smiled tersely as she pulled away, quickly wiping the blood from her hands with a handkerchief. "Does that feel OK? The magic's never as good when I do it twice in a row, I hope I could heal it well enough..."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Still not completely healed, Jacob allowed himself to be lead by Madi through the hospital to their escape. As they ran down a hall, he noticed a small hatch probably meant for garbage, that seemed to be just big enough for him to fit through. He grabbed Madi and turned her around, then opened the hatch, sliding into it. After a quick chute he was dropped 7 feet onto a large pile of garbage outside the back of the hospital

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Let it be said that Madi was very good under pressure, because she didn't make a single noise as she near-literally had a panic attack after seeing that. She freaked out silently for a moment or two, then managed to somewhat swallow her panic and swiftly jumped in after him. She had a bad feeling she was going to regret this...

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
((Finaly can get back on))

Joel watched amazed as she healed his gash with her magic it was beautiful to say the least. "You have a realy gift dont you" He said amazed "but oh yes you did fine trust me" he said rolling his shoulder to show her.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((let's get this show back on the road))

"Come on, we have to get outa here!" Jacob said, a slightly crazed smile on his face. "The doctor should be checking on my room soon!" He laughed as he grabbed Madi's hand and pulled her out of the pile of trash. Dragging her along he ran away from the hospital, laughing all the way.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Thank you..." Bangs blushed pink at the compliment, then said "I'm really just glad I could help."

Meanwhile, Madi was contemplating whether staying with Jacob was a good decision or a terrible one. "A-are you ins-sane?!" She demanded as soon as they were out of earshot of the hospital.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Insane? Don't think so no. I just haven't had a time like this in ages!" He looked back at her, a big smile on his face. "We just gotta stop by the arena so i can thank that nice lady who saved my life and then get the heck outa this city!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
As frantic and annoyed as Madi felt, she couldn't help but smile back at Jacob's exuberant grin. She nodded with agreement when Jacob suggested thanking the green-haired woman, and silently thanked the heavens that she had been stuck on a crazy adventure with someone who was considerate.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony tapped Bangs on the shoulder. The loathsome man wasn't beside her at the moment, and Ebony knew he wouldn't let her get near the girl. "Excuse me," she began, "I apologize for that little dispute outside. I didn't mean to distress you so much."

Last edited:
The loathsome man, sighs seeing the pair and walks away. Fine. If no one wanted him. He will find his own way around. He has done it before, anf he really doesnt care.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((How old is Ebony? Because Bangs is like 21.))

Bangs jolted a bit with surprise when she was suddenly tapped on the shoulder, but when she saw a semi-familiar face, she relaxed. Then the woman tried to apologize? "Oh, no, that was completely my fault." She insisted. "I was... Well, I was frankly having a panic attack. I apologize if any of my actions offended you."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((25, but still not old enough to say young girl. Sorry, for whatever reason I was picturing her as 17 or 18))

"Offended me? I was the stranger basically asking to kidnap you!" Ebony joked with a charming grin. "But now I see you are perfectly able to take care of yourself. I mean, that was pretty incredible what you did!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom