• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

((here this may help))

Leone soon hears a commotion inside the place and grabs Bangs hand and takes her inside. He looks worried and confused.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((That definitely helped. Thank you.))

"Wait, wh-what are you doing?!" Bangs demanded of her companion fearfully as he dragged her back into that horrible place. But her panic turned to a less-selfish fear as she began to hear snippets of gossip about what was going on? Someone had gotten hurt? They didn't think he was going to make it?! Oh no, no no no she couldn't just let that person die!

And without another thought, she ran straight to the center of the commotion, demanding to know what was going on.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony arrived to the arena, just in time to see the boy be mortally wounded. She darted her sight as quickly as possible to avoid seeing him actually get hurt, and looked back up as he lay dying on the floor. Ebony was about to turn her attention to focus on the one who injured the fighter when she was distracted by a dark haired girl running out into the field.

The woman felt herself sicken. She recognized the worry on the girl's face all too well. Ebony spat to the side. The entire city was filled with weak woman, desperate for a man to cling to.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob stared at the ceiling. he was in such extreme pain, yet he couldn't feel anything. He felt himself fighting so hard to stay alive, trying to keep the blood from flowing, but at the same time, he felt an odd sense of peace. So many feelings and emotions were flooding him at once, and he didn't know what to do or feel. is this the end? he wondered as he saw and felt the life fading out of him. He looked around at all the people around him. He stared at Madi for a moment, seeing the expression on her face. She cares about me he thought, She cares if i die.

The doctor turned around to look at Bangs. "Can you help him?" he asked her

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I..." Bangs hesitated for just a moment. What if she couldn't help him? What if she messed up majorly, and just made everything worse? ...No, she couldn't think like that. That poor boy didn't have the time for that. "Yes. Yes I can." She declared, trying to sound as confident as she could. She approached the dying boy and kneeled in front of him, then carefully removed Madi's hands from the wound and put her own hands in their place.

Then, she started to sing. A slow, haunting song flowed from her lips, beckoning the hands of time to reverse this young man's fate. Her voice was beautiful, soft and strong, and clear as crystal. There was no question she was well-trained.

As she continued to sing, a soft golden light began to seep through her fingers, wrapping around the boy's injuries in a warm embrace. Slowly, the wound began to close.

((Sorry if I got GMy, it just felt right to do it now. She can do other stuff with her magic, but I have various ways to keep her from being OP.))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
As the wound closed, Jacob took a sharp breath, then promptly fainted.

The doctor stood up. "Quick! Take him to the hospital!" he said and some workers put jacob on a stretcher and took him away. The doctor looked at bangs, "Thank you so much. No need to worry, he's probably fine, he just needs some natural recovery time in addition to the healing."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"So... He's going to be OK?" Bangs tried to confirm, worry and empathy clear on her features.

Madi just followed Jacob, not wanting to leave him alone in an unfamiliar place. Thank goodness he was still alive! She'd have to find that green-haired girl later, and thank her...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((And the Doc tries to bring it back to life!))

Ebony rolled her eyes as she saw the green-haired girl run out to help the dying boy. Ebony could tell there was no chance for him. It was obvious. The green-haired girl's attempt only proved that she was naive and foolish. She was bored and annoyed with it all.

But when she heard the girl's voice, she became intrigued and noticed the soft glow emanating from the wound. The devious woman was amazed to see the boy take a sharp breath. Her eyes were quickly trained onto the green-haired girl. Ebony knew she wanted the girl for herself. Someone with that skill would always be useful.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel looked at Bangs "I hope so" he said his voice filled with empathy for the boy that he almost killed.

(( So Almost positive I made a post and it never went through so yay ;-; ))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob was hurried to the hospital in and laid down in a bed. Fading in and out of confidence as he was left there alone with Madi. He was awake at that moment, but in a dreamlike state not totally connected to reality. He looked up to Madi, staring at her. He finally spoke: "Madi... if i don't make it... i want you to know... i... think you're super cool... and..." he took a moment, trying to be as dramatic as possible, "I... love... you..." he said this last bit with the most dramatic tone possible, and then proceeded to pretend to faint, peeking with one eye to see her reaction.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi's reaction was A, to pull away from the side of the bed where she'd been standing in shock, 2, drop her jaw, and quattro, let out a squeak of indignation. He what?!

...No, no no no, he was just loopy with blood loss, he was making things up. He didn't mean any of that, he was just being silly. But that was still a mean joke, even if he didn't know what he was saying...

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Suddenly, the doctor walked in, looking at a the two. "Great news! You're gonna be fine!"

Jacob shot up, looking at the doctor with surprise. He looked back and forth between the doctor and Madi, then looked to the ground and gulped. The doctor left the room. "Ummm," Jacob tried, "How about we, uh, forget about what i said just there... I thought i was gonna die" He was blushing incredibly, and couldn't find himself to look at her. He had been so stupid, what was he thinking? dangit, he thought, there go my chances. "Let's just hurry out of here," he said "I don't have any money to pay the doctor." And with that he jumped from the bed, full of energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom