• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony narrowed her eyes at Leone. She took a quick disliking to the man. She studied his face.

"Have we met before?" Ebony asked. "I swear you look so familiar." With a snap of her finger, she added,"I remember! You were a crew member on the ship I came in on! What are you doing all the way over here? Shouldn't you be back on the boat?"

Ebony looked down at Bangs, who was clearly frightful. "I just don't feel safe by myself. I figured we could have eachother's back," she said like she were talking to a child.

"What I am doing over here is none of your concern. I told the miss I would wait with him, and thats what I am doing." He said in his boring monotone. He was just doing what he felt was his job. She can leave him alone.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs was just caught in the middle of this sudden feud, and couldn't find words to say for the life of her. This woman and her offer didn't seem cruel, but then again... She wasn't sure who to trust right now, she just wanted to get away from all those terrible things...

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Turning just a second to late, the knife plunged into Jacob's shoulder, and he let out a cry of pain, stopping in his tracks for a second, dropping his arm to his side, his defences lowered

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Pardon me, sir, but it did not look like you were waiting with her. From where I was standing, it appeared as though you were trying to force her to do something she didn't want to," Ebony said with a tinge of annoyance.

"I was helping her out." He folds his arms and glares. He didn't lie this woman. She was a smug little piece and he didnt like her. "This woman isn't eve trying to leave me..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"STOP IT!" Bangs suddenly blurted out, the young woman shaking like a leaf. "Both of you, please... Please just stop... The fighting, please, I can't take it..." And she buried her face in her hands, taking a long, shuddering breath.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel gasped and backed up the knife in his hand. He saw the boys defenses were lowered but he couldn't bring himself to do anything or make a move he just stood there throwing knife in his hand. He had never actually done that before maybe to a target or to an animal but a human no. Joel quickly walked away from the boy who was in obvious pain and stood in stance unable to make a move.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy the past few days with Thanksgiving and school))

Ebony was ready to shout back at the man when Bangs shouted. The woman examined the girl, and pursed her lips in annoyance. She hated to see a weak girl. Ebony placed her hand on Bangs' shoulder. "I only wanted to help," she said, before kneeling closer to the girl and whispering, "You need to know when to accept that help, and to stand up for yourself."

She stood and nodded to Leone. "Hopefully we'll meet again, sir." She stepped through the doorway and went to the arena.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs just flinched when she was touched, and slowly sat down when the woman walked away, leaning against the wall if there was one. She couldn't think straight enough to follow her legitimately helpful advice at this point in time, but her subconscious filed it away for later. Right now... It was hard enough to remember to keep breathing.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
A look of pure rage appeared on Jacob's face as he pulled out the knife and charged at him, yelling, his blade raised above his head. He swung the blade straight down towards the man's shoulder

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel snapped back into reality once he heard the boy. Joel just like the boy had been was to late. Though the blade didn't chop down into his shoulder but instead sliced it as he tried to back away leaving a deep gash in his shoulder and part of his upper arm. Joel stumbled back the pain was miserable and his arm throbbed. Joel distanced himself quickly but unfortunately that was his best throwing arm he had only trained very little with his left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom