• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel signed his name and looked at bangs " Itll be fine" he yelled which she probobly wouldnt hear. He took a deep breath and walked to look at the weapons. He saw all kinds things but just one set of throwing knives that he didnt bother look at because he always would use his own. He hurriedly entered the arena not looking intimidating at all. He saw the boy which surprised him, one of his throwing knives in hand and body completley still he was ready to fight.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Blade in hand, Jacob looked at the man, his mouth turning up in a smile in attempt to intimidate him, make him rethink his young opponent. Without warning, he charged forwards, blade at the ready, laughing as he ran towards the man.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I'll be fine outside, just please don't make me go in there!" Bangs was practically panicking by now, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As Ebony was walking towards the arena, she saw the green haired girl being pestered by the two men. She strode over to them, and heard them saying that they needed the girl to go inside. Ebony clenched her jaw with a bit of anger. She hated seeing men trying to control a helpless girl.

"Hi, I can watch the girl if you'd like. I don't care for the sight of blood much either," Ebony said to Leone, who seemed the most distraught about leaving her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs already seemed a little better once she could breathe in some fresh air, but she was still shaking like crazy and looked like she'd crumble if you spoke to her wrong. She barely noticed Ebony approach, and jumped when she started speaking. But once her mind registered the offer, she stammered out "No, no thank you, I'm fine. I just... Not good with fighting, weapons. I'm OK, I just... Staying outside is best."

Leone narrows his eyes, but his facial expression was blank though. He didn't trust her....he hardly trust people. It was just his moral duty to watch her, not that he trusted her or anything. He was just showing these people ways to make money, nothing more, but it wasn't morally right to leave this girl with someone else when he didn't even know the person at all. So in response to her semi-question, Leone shook his head.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel reacts quickly he pulls a knife and launches it towards the boy it whizzed through the air but he doubted it would hit he was caught off gaurd this boy was very... Confident in his actions.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel this time ran to the left avoiding the boy he rolled onto the ground ending in the kneeling position he drew another knife this time holding it in his hand with a precise aim at the boy letting him get close. He knew this strategy was risky but he had no other choice with how close the boy was to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom