• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Yeah I'm here sorry. I have been observing the RP thread, but somehow I missed your post, :P lol))
"An arena? Sounds good!" Jun said swinging his arm around, as if getting it ready. Ken reached into his bag and made sure their weapons were still there. He gave Jun a silent nod. Jun nodded back. "Okay, let's go!"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The man at the arena just shook his head and returned to the desk to see people standing there. "Would you like to sign up?" he asks them, with a smile on his face

((You guys are already there, right? sorry if i messed up again))

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( No we are I think...)

Joel looked at leo " uhh sure If you want to ". He walked up to the man and placed his hand on the desk. "Yes I do" he was trying to be more confident which was sort of working out. " So is this fight to the death ... How does this work.?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I figured that is what happened, no worries))

"Wonderful," Ebony announced, strutting towards the arena. When they reached it, Ebony turned to face the two. "You two, go sign up. I'll meet back up with you after the fight is won. I'm sure you'll do great," she said, ending the last sentence while looking at Jun.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Well It's really quite simple," the man said, "There are three arenas. Inside you will face the winner of the last round in that arena. You win by either forcing your opponent to give up and surrender, or killing them. Killing is not advised but is permitted. If you win five rounds in a row you get the first level prize, and at that point you can either decide to stay and fight towards ten wins- the grand prize, or you can leave with your current winnings. If you lose, you'll either leave here in shame or in a coffin. Aren't many rules besides those. Do you wish to sign up? Just sign right here," he said, pushing forwards a piece of paper and pen, "Put any money you wish to go towards the award money in here" he pushed forwards a large sack filled with coins, "and continue in to there." He pointed to the armoury room off to the side.

Walking in to arena 1, Jacob saw a very large man waiting for him in the center of the circular arena surrounded by bleachers on both sides. The man wore no shirt, revealing his large muscular torso with huge beefy arms. In each hand he held a large ball-and-chain mace with a brutal looking large ball at the end of each. He let out a battle cry and began to swing the maces in circles on his sides, receiving a roar of approval from the crowd. Jacob grinned and pulled out his blade, standing in a ready position, waiting for his opponent to near.

"Peice of cake," he said and charged towards the man, letting out a battle cry of his own.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Heheh, right..." Jun said, with a weird smile. Ken gave him a small wack on the back of the head.
"Come on Bro, let's get to it." Ken approached the counter. "Hello, we would like to enter. That is if the fight hasn't started yet."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The man looks at Leone "If you're betting you simply go to whichever arena you like and place your bet in the box on the back of the seat in front of you. There are currently fights in arenas 1 and 2. Arena 3 is out of order for... Cleanup."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs was still in the doorway, her face white as paper. She didn't look well at all, and winced at every sound that echoed from the arenas.

((Not sure what to do for Madi, I'd rather not make up an opponent just to skip over a fight anyway.))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
In short, Jacob kicked the guy's butt pretty bad, making him cry for his mommy. He threw his hands up as he won, receiving a roar of approval from the crowd as his opponent crawled away. Jacob ran around the edge of the arena, hi-5ing the audience. He then stood in the middle waiting for his next opponent.

After a quick check of the arena, the man returned to Joel. "We seem to have an opening in arena one." he said, "If you're ready, that is. Quickly pick any weapons you wish and hurry on."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs actually tugged on Leo's hand when he started pulling her towerds the arena, trying to get out of his grip. "No, please," She whispered shakily. "I don't think I can go in there..."

Madi also beat her opponent, though she probably didn't put on much of a show. She was quick and silent, landing hits on her opponent before anyone could even see what hit him. He was down in a few minutes' time, definitely needing an ambulance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom