• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
"Im Joel" he says with a strange feeling about this man but either way he sticks out his hand to shake. wait "are you a ... local?" please say yes, please say yes

"Leone." he shakes Joel's hand. "and no, but i know this port. If you need some good easily cash, the arena is nearby. If you into fighting." He points out dropping his hand. "I am not one for conflict." He nods slightly/

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Arena! He lets go after a firm shake. He was a bit scared of fighting and he wondered if there was another way. " is that about it?" He asks worriedly. He was a Great fighter but he worried that he would get himself hurt or worse...

"I mean we could do betting but that is a bit risky. But yeah jobs are limited here, since it is a port town..." leone sighs. "kinda of annoying. i was hoping to head inland, go on an adventure or something." leone shrugs. He doesn't look like an adventure type.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"So... there wouldn't be anywhere to sing here." Bangs sighed, having been listening to the whole conversation. "Great, I don't know if I have enough money to get to another town. And arenas..." She shuddered at the thought, having mumbled that last little bit to herself.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
" I don't even have anything to bet " he said aloud. He was worried but he took a breath he needed to do get money so he had to go to the arena. "Bangs can you fight?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"No." She answered immediately. "Nooo, no no no. But... If you think you can, I'll bet what I have on you. If you win, we can split it."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel trembled can I do this? What if I fail.... "... I dont...I…" am I risking my life? But I have no other choice " Ok with some money it should be a good start for the both of us" He said his voice was weak and scared.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"You don't have to if you aren't sure." Bangs immediately assured joel, seeing that he was scared. "We can find some other way to get money, do... something else. I don't know. But if you don't want to do this, you don't have to."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob kind of just sat there looking at Madi, not totally sure what to say. Something about her, just made him feel different. Not in a bad way, he just couldn't put his finger on it.
"So, um, you ready?" he finally let out. "Whats up with that coat anyway?" he didn't mean to sound rude or nosy at this last part, he was just genuinely interested, only now really noticing it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi nodded when asked if she was ready, but the question about her coat made her turn pink and pull it even closer to her. She sort of ducked her head as she replied to him, in a soft mutter of "O-oh... Uhm... I-It was m-my b-brother's..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"N-no, i-it's ok-kay." She insisted, shaking her head to get rid of the sadness. "I-it was a wh-while b-back, I-I'm alr-right." She even managed to give him a little smile, though there was still some melancholy lingering in her eyes.

Leo frowns at the two distressed people. "We could always steal if you are that desperate for coins. I have enough money for myself to get me some food....but it isn't enough for three....." He sighs. He starts to head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom