• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Jun: H-help...? Uh, sure. Hehehe, yeah.
Ken: *looks between Jun and the lady* *groans* *clears throat* I hope you have money.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony laughed. "I never need much," she answered Ken. "But yes, I have enough."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
And them Madi's look of confusion turned to a look of shock. She let out a quiet squeak of terror when she realized he was actually serious about this, but for some ungodly reason, she followed him. If only to make sure he didn't get himself killed!

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob grinned and turned back around, walking up to the nearest person.
"Excuse me sir, do you know if there's an arena in town?" he asked
The man turned around to face the pair, "For kids like you? We got a nursery." the man replied with a chuckle, turning back to face the person he was previously speaking with.
"Hey, I asked you a question!" Jacob yelled at the man, being more daring than his usual self in an attempt to impress Madi. "Just answer me and nothing needs to happen here."
Surprised, the man turned again to face them, studying the look on Jacob's face. "Yeah," he finally said, "As a matter of fact there is."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, Jacob's brash energy wasn't quite impressing Madi, more like it was scaring the crap out of her. But he somehow got results, in his own terrifyingly reckless way, so she couldn't exactly complain. In fact, she didn't say anything, just kind of hung back and tried not to get any attention.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The arena at Le'Alta looked much like a large circus tent, nothing like the Large coliseums Jacob was used to from his homeland. Arena fighting had been the most popular pass time there, and Jacob's personal favorite. At first he was disappointed to see the sad excuse of an arena, but then he thought that if the arena was terrible, the fighters must be as well. So, without a hint of hesitation, he stepped inside.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi had a lot more hesitation than him, and whispered "A-are you s-sure w-we sould b-be here...?" as they entered the tent. She said she could fight, she never said she liked fighting!

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"ahh, we'll be fine." Jacob replied confidently. "Just watch and learn, i'm pro at this stuff." He then yelled to the man behind the desk, "Yo, sign me up for next round!" The man looked up and busted out laughing when he saw Jacob's figure.
"Whatever you want kid," he replied while still laughing, "Just try to die quick."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, as scared as Madi was, that man ****ed her off. Her anger at his blatant disregard of life gave her thr courage to step up with Jacob and demand "M-me t-too."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The man behind the desk just stared at her in complete shock. Jacob just smiled and winked at him.
"Uh, right this way, then." the man let out, leading them into the weapons room. "Take what you want." he said, still in a state of shock.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi... actually didn't take anything. She looked around for a bit, but ended up just pulling her jacket tighter around herself and discreetly checking the lining.

Leone had gathered his meager belongs and slipped off the ship, looking for that green-haired girl, or someone else from the ship he would know. He wanted to explore.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The green-haired girl was already in the town, asking around for good bars or other places where one could get a job singing.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Already having his own weapon on him, Jacob only took a small knife which he slid up his sleeve. He looked up at Madi, somewhat confused at why she wasn't taking anything at all.I sure hope she knows what she's doing he thought, What an odd girlHe smiled to himself at the last part as if he were thinking of a lifelong friend

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel wedged his body through a small hole that led into the city. He had done his research and found that there are old tunnels that led into the city. He didn't want to take the boat because he couldn't afford a ticket. He left the family barn with no money and just a empty bag and his throwing knives that he had to unfortunately steal from his brothers which he wasn't proud to do but that was the only thing he could use for protection plus a dagger that was his fathers he never used it though and just kept it around his waste. Once he finally got his body through the hole which wasn't easy considering it was extremely narrow the first thing he noticed after walking a bit was a girl with green hair.

I wonder if she is a local . Since he needed some way to make money he asked her "uhh.... Miss? Do you happen to know of any jobs around the city?" He said hoping for a good answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom