• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Shh!" The dark-haired girl quickly shushed Jacob, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers as they approached the dock. She'd already drawn too much attention by talking to this guy, she'd have to use him if she wanted to get past the gate's guard unnoticed...

((If this is OK, 27 and Fierce.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"L-later." She snapped, her grip on his hand growing tighter as they approached the part where the guy checked people's tickets. She just ducked her head and tried to pull Jacob as far from the guard as possible.

((Merp, not sure if I should play the guy or not. Sorry I keep delaying.))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
It took Jacob a moment to realize what was going on.
"Wait a second... I get what you're doing. Don't worry though, I'll help you out. As it just so happens, I don't have a ticket either, so maybe its fate that we met!" he said with another wink.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The girl's jaw nearly dropped when she heard that her excuse didn't have a ticket either, but she managed to keep her expression relatively calm. But this completely ruined her backup plan! If they were stopped, she was gonna look for her ticket, start crying when she 'realized' she'd 'lost' it, then look to the guy and get him to cover for her! It was the least he could do after accosting her, after all. But no, neither of them had tickets! If they were caught now, they were screwed!

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
A burly gaurd noticed the two and stepped up behind them, grabbing them by the shoulders.
"Where do you two think you're going? May I see your tickets please?"
Jacob gulped hard and looked to the girl.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The girl gasped in fear when the guard suddenly grabbed her shoulder... then she burst out crying, subtly squeezing Jacob's hand in a silent plea of 'Go with it!'. She had provided the distraction, and now she prayed he would provide an excuse to get them out of there.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob took the hint and immediately got to action. "How dare you touch her like that!" he yelled so everyone can hear. The guard took a step back, hands up in the air. In a second, ten guards were on the one, providing the perfect distraction. Gripping the girls hand, he ran from the scene, through the gathering crowd. He looked at the girl and gave her a wink.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
And the girl just ran with him, looking back at that guy with the most grateful look one could pull off in her still-teary eyes.

Meanwhile, the green-haired girl noticed the commotion, but all she could do was put a hand to her mouth and murmur "Oh dear..."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob smiled to himself and did a mini fist pump with his free hand. After getting a safe distance from the commotion at the docks he pulled into an alley so they could catch some breath. Hands on his knees, he looked up at the girl.
"can I know your name yet? Or to I have to save your but again?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"M-Madi..." The girl panted lightly, leaning against the nearest wall and adjusting the black jacket she was wearing. "Tha-thank you f-for that, by-by the w-way."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"That? That was nothing. Everyday stuff in a life like mine" he replied, trying his hardest to remain cool on the outside. On the inside he was doing a happy dance, celebrating at his victory. Of course he was more excited with the holding hands with a girl part than the fact that he was on a new, unexplored continent. "But a victory kiss would still be nice." he tried, giving her another wink

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
When Jacob attempted to hit on her, Madi just stared at him, almost like she didn't understand him or something. But then she shook her head, and stuttered out "N-no, no. N-no."

((Maybe someday. ;) I'm not opposed to shipping.))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Jacob nudged her shoulder and chuckled. "Don't worry, i'm just playin with you. You just need to lighten up a bit."
He smiled and stood up. "Anyway we have more important things to do. Namely get ourselves some money. We need food and a place to stay tonight so money is the first priority." He held out his hand, "Come on, let's go get rich."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"...Wh-what?" Madi had no other words to respond to this situation, nor any other reaction than a jaw-dropped look that screamed 'What the heck would even possess you to want to spend more time with me?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom