• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ken and Jun were greeted by the calls of some birds when the left the ship. Ken would've assumed a couple birds from back home, but he wasn't sure if Altaregulo had the same birds. Jun slung his arm over Ken's shoulder and gave him a small hit in the other shoulder.
"So bro, ready for this?" He asked. Ken smiled.
"Hey!" The two turned and a burly sailor was looking at them, carrying two bags. "You fergot yer' luggage!" The sailor threw one bag at Jun, who caught it in the air, rather "cooly", Ken however barely caught his and fell over from the force. Jun helped Ken up.
"Come on Ken, get up." He said as he pulled him up. The two turned to the port town of Le'Alta. "There it is, Le'Alta. The first step to adventure."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ooo, just look at it all!" A green-haired young woman squealed to herself as she looked out over the deck, drinking in the sights of Le'Alta with an exuberant grin on her face. This place was so exciting and new, she couldn't wait to explore it! But that crowd of people getting off the boat looked rather thick, so maybe she would wait just a bit before she tried to leave.

Another young woman on said boat, this one with black hair, had a different idea. She was trying to bury herself in the crowd, since she... well, she hadn't exactly bought a ticket for this trip. She couldn't afford one. So she was hoping to sneak off in the crowd before anyone noticed her...

((If Madi being a stowaway is not OK, tell me now and I'll edit.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((No problem.
I was gonna make a full post, but I need to go do something. I'll be back in about 40ish minutes,))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
A sailor walking about the decks on a final check, notices a young man asleep in a corner, snoring quite loudly.
How the heck did i miss that? The sailor thought. He knelt down and shook the boy awake. "Wake up boy, we're here!"
The boy woke up slowly, a confused look on his face. "Where the hey are we? Why am i on a boat?" his voice tired and slow
"Whatcha mean? We've just arrived at Le'Alta!"
It took a moment for the boy to register, then a smile spread across his face, and he started to chuckle, laughing to himself as he walked toward the docks.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ken and Jun saw the odd boy laughing to himself, and they just looked at each other.
"Okay Ken, here's the plan. We go to outer parts of town and wait for some farmer to head out of town on a wagon. We hop on and ride till we get far enough from tow. We get off, pay the dude if necessary, pick a direction and head off for adventure!" Jun said excitedly. Ken just looked at him.
"Okay yeah, maybe it's a little farfetched." Jun said scratching the back of his head. Ken then proceeded to hold up his bag(which contained few items), and point to Jun' bag(which also contained few).
"Aaaaaand we will need to get some supplies I guess." Jun said. Ken stared at him, waiting g to realize how little money they had.
Jun however decidedly to try to change the subject with this golden line: "Did you noticed the green haired babe back on the boat?" Ken proceeded to face palm.

Last edited:

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Le'Alta huh?" The odd boy said to himself, "Who woulda thunk." He made his way through the crowd, towards the city. He quickly checked himself, making sure he had all he needed. All he had on him were his clothes: his standby jeans, cat shirt, and yellow jacket; his blade: a slick gun blade he'd always had; and his wallet.
He looked inside his wallet and shook his head. "Man, not nearly enough for even an inn." he took a quick look around, to make sure no one was paying attention, and slipped his hand into the nearest civilian's pocket, quickly trying to grab their wallet. When he realised it was empty, he froze, looking at the would-be victim of his crime. She was beautiful, with black hair, and about his age. She looked as if she was trying not to be noticed by anyone. Still frozen, the boy just stared at her from behind, only hoping she wouldn't notice his hand in her rear pocket.

A sailor of the ship, watches the people leave, noting as many of them as he can, eyes dull and bored looking. He always looks bored though, and he really didn't care what happened anymore. He himself was planning to leave this ship as soon as he can.... He sighs and paces the deck some, waiting for the passnegers to leave. He wasn't one to go into crowds willing, or talk to others. He goes back to the railing and watches some more, noting the people again.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, so let's get things rolling.

The 'green-haired babe' had seen the quiet young sailor join her on the railing, so she decided to try to talk to him. "Oh, hello!" She greeted him cheerfully. "Isn't the view from this spot just lovely?"

And the 'beautiful' black-haired girl most definitely noticed that there was a hand in her back pocket. She let out a quiet yelp the moment she felt it there, then quickly reached out behind her and grabbed the perpetrator's wrist. Her grip was like iron as she slowly pulled his hand out of her pocket, but her voice was trembling and nearly a whisper as she stuttered out "D-don't t-touch me..."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
The boy gulped and raked through his brain trying to come up with an excuse.
"umm, sorry 'bout that. That was... uh a greeting from the island i come from...
anywho i'm Jacob. But you can call me Bones" he said with a bit more than a hint of a wink, holding out his hand.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The quiet young woman slowly released Jacob's wrist after he was done speaking, then she carefully took his hand and shook it once. But she didn't introduce herself like he had, instead just turning back around and ignoring him.

The sailor the girl with green hair talked to looks to her and nods shortly. "is this your stop?" he asks in a monotone voice

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yeah." The green-haired girl nodded, smiling lightly at her new conversation buddy. "I'm just waiting for the crowds to clear before I get off. What about you, where are you planning on heading?"

He shrugs. "I may leave, I may stay. I don't know." he yawns. "too many people for my liking right now though."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"hey, i really am real sorry. Please don't be mad at me." jacob said to the girl, desperate to get on good terms with her.
"are you ok? You look kinda worried and youre obviously alone, so we already have something in common. Maybe we could help eachother out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom