• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Nice to meet you two," Ebony said. "Now, while I do have some money, getting some more could never hurt. What do you say we head off to the local arena. I overheard it's a great place to get money," she told Jun and Ken. Although it was mostly a lie, she didn't feel like she'd need more money. What she did want is to see how the two, or at least one of them, would perform in combat.

((Because the arena seems like the place where everyone is going))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Looking out the window, Jacob saw more people coming towards the arena.
"Looks like we got some more competition coming," he said, breaking the silence. "Might make things more difficult, but it also makes the prize money higher. So i'm not to worried. I've beat much better than the likes of them." he looked towards Madi, trying to seem confident.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi looked back at him, but she was biting her lip nervously and pulling her jacket around herself again. It was almost like a nervous habit for her, the jacket thing. She was scared to fight even more people, that much was clear.

And Bangs... actially hesitated to even get near that place. She looked nervous as well, even though she wasn't even fighting.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Joel looked at Bangs "You look nervous ... Have you ever been to an arena before " He asked still thinking about how he was going to do. ( Hold the phone are we heading to the arena or are we still like waiting sorry super confused)

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry, I'm a bit confused as well. 27 did make a bit of a blunder, saying people were approaching the arena when no one said they had yet, but I thought I'd just go with it in an attempt to continue the RP. So, we're on our way, I guess? If that's OK iwth you and Mis (if she's still with us).))

"Oh, sorry." She apologized with an awkward chuckle, nervously pushing her hair out of her face. "I just... I never really have liked violence. I'm a little scared to watch these fights..."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
( Ok so yeah on the way)

Joel started walking once he noticed leo was. He looked at bangs " I think are guide is about to leave us... He said with a small laugh." But don't worry It will probably be fine and you can always look away if you don't want to watch" He had only once seen an arena fight before and it was when he was just a kid he barely remembered anything about it.

( oh and yeah are these arena fights to the death type situations)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I dunno. I think that's what 27 described though.))

Bangs just bit her lip, and reluctantly followed Joel. "Alright..." She murmured. "If you say so..."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((really sorry about that guys, i totally didn't realize))
The man from the desk walked in and looked at the two. "In case this is your first time, i'll give you the quick briefing. There are three arenas. Inside you will face the winner of the last round in that arena. You win by either forcing your opponent to give up and surrender, or, well, killing them. Killing is not advised but is permitted. If you win five rounds in a row you get the first level prize, and at that point you can either decide to stay and fight towards ten wins- the grand prize, or you can leave with your current winnings. If you lose, you'll either leave here in shame or in a coffin. Aren't many rules besides those. Understood?"
Jacob nodded his head and gripped his blade, anxious to get in there and fight. He had only ever lost one battle, and that was against his father, a story he shuddered at the thought of.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((It's fine, it was an honest mistake. Live and learn.))

Madi nodded as well, though she looked a lot less ready than Jacob. She looked scared out of her mind, but she was trying to push that away and focus on what she needed to do. It was a relief that she didn't have to kill people, though. She hated doing that...

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
He looks around at the arena it gave him the chills just looking at the arena. He finally walked into the arena and looked at leo " So how do I sign up" he said his voice shaky.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Alright then," the man said, clapping his hands, "boy, you're in arena 1. As for you, m'lady, arena 2. Have fun!" he said pointing them towards the arenas.
Jacob nodded to Madi "See you on the other side." he said, a hint of nervousness behind his voice, more worried for her than him as he did not yet know her fighting abilities. He quickly leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Its for good luck." he said with a nervous wink as he turned and walked into the arena.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...And now Madi was stuck in place, with a shocked, jaw-dropped look on her face. Had he just...? Ohmygosh what? No. Nonononono, no. She was going to get him for that, that was not OK! ...Of course, after she fought in this arena. Oh gosh, why had she agreed to this?

Before she could change her mind and run, she stepped through the doors to Arena 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom