• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Journey Miraga RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi just took a long, shuddering breath, then pulled her jacket (which really was a size or two too big for her, why was she even wearing it?) even tighter around her. She looked up at Jacob, and gave him a look like 'Why exactly are you staring at me?'

"Ha, I wish." The green-haired girl replied wryly to Joel, not too thrown-off by the young man that had asked her what she'd been asking everyone else around here. "I just got here today. I've been asking around myself, but I haven't had any luck..."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Great ... " Well then I guess we could look together ?" Joel said with a irritated sigh. He needed some money he seriously hoped this city had something.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"If you'd like." The girl replied politely, looking around a bit pensively before turning back to the redheaded young man and saying "My name is Bangs. What's yours?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs smiled when the man, Joel, introduced himself, and held out her hand for shaking as she said "It's nice to meet you, Joel."

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
He shook her hand and smiled "Its nice to meet you to so were both looking for jobs... Were should we head?" He looked around lost and he started doubting weather he would actually get a job if he found one...

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Jun: Okay, so. What's your name? *smiles dorkishly*
(In case it isn't clear, this is directed at Ebony.)

The grey eyes salior pays his way into the city, all honest and waht not. He didn't have a lto of money, but enough to live... He sighs and glares at all the people around him. He spots the green haired lady and heads over to her, weaving through the crowd.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ebony held out her hand for a shake. "Ebony...Ebony White," she said with a bright smile. "And you?"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The green-haired girl looked around again worriedly, but her face brightened up when she saw a familiar face in the crowd. She held up her hand and waved it at him, and a second or two later she called out "Leone! Leone, over here!"

The sailor soon was next to her and nods to the man next to her. "Careful about saying my name. I am running from the ship." He speaks in that dull monotone, like he does it on purpose.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Oh, sorry!" Bangs immediately apologized. "I just got excited, I thought I wouldn't see you again. Hopefully no one heard..." And she glanced around her again, clearly nervous and worried for the sailor, who she already considered a friend.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Jun: *eagerly shakes hand* I'm Jun Azraen.
Ken: *just waves*
Jun: *points to Ken* That's my bro, Ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom