• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Josie's Signature and Avatar Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Hi JosiE! long time no see! i like your work.

Could you make me an avvy that you think suits me? thanks.

i want it to be sort of rainbow-patterned, but like with the colors you'd see in the twilight realm (TP)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sure I can so the background has to be like well I have not go that far to the Twilight realm but lets see what I can do

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh I tried but it messed up the pixes and it look like a black paper so I had to deal with just link I tried like two times

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Tis ok. now i'm requesting a sig as well. can i have link on one side, a goron on the other, and a twilight pattern in the back? like on the twilight walls in the first part of the game?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Goro-Link's Sig
214qudy.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/214qudy.png

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hey Josie! I like what I see here, so could you make me a prettiful and colourful avvy with Tetra on it? Oh, and my name at the bottom with Triforce font.

Thanks a bunch! ^^

David

But you called me here...
You're work is getting better. But might I suggest not squishing the render? In your newest avatar for Zelda's_Child (and note that its Zelda's_Child, not Zelda Child), the render of Tetra looks just a tiny bit squished. But you're getting a lot better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom