• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jirachi

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Okay, so I found out about the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk where you could get Jirachi and all, so I ask, is it worth getting as a pokemon you would use in your party? I'm not planning on completing the Pokedex or anything, I just want my 6 in my party. If I don't get Jirachi then I would probably catch a pikachu, so is it worth getting Jirachi to use him/her in battle?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
well, I don't know how stats are in Collusium, but Jirachi has 100 in all its stats, is resistant to most types, is weak to two types and immune to one (poison), so I can see it as a good addition to a team. But that could be different if the stats are different from Collesium.

Kybyrian

Jirachi has some great immunities and fantastic base stats. It's good offensively and defensively. If you teach it a move like Iron Head, it can also do really good by making your opponent flinch a ton because of the Serene Grace ability. Definitely worth using in a team.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I would add it on the team just for the stats, even without teaching him any moves he is a powerful force to have on your team, even to stall for a little bit and whittle down your opponent.

Fig

The Altruist
Jirachi is a pretty legit Pokemon to have on the team, especially the event one that knows Draco Meteor. Jirachi was my second Pokemon that I had in my "Team to use to defeat the Champion and post-game events" on my SoulSilver file, with the first one being my awesome Totodile. I recommend having Jirachi in your team it you have the chance. Plus, Jirachi's base stats are all at 100, it's immune to Poison types, and one have two weaknesses. What's not to like about the adorable Wishmaker? :)

Jirachi has some great immunities and fantastic base stats. It's good offensively and defensively. If you teach it a move like Iron Head, it can also do really good by making your opponent flinch a ton because of the Serene Grace ability. Definitely worth using in a team.

This. Jirachi is a very good pokemon to have integrated into your team as it is a wonderful pokemon. It's base stats are wonderful, it can heal itself, it has an excellent move pool allowing for it to be a physical or special attacker, it also has pretty good coverage with it's moves too. I used it in a HeartGold run through and it boosted my teams strength significantly.

Yea, jirachi has a very good movepool, although since it is legendary, it would be banned from actual tournaments. Jirachi is very hard to come by, especially in generation 3, so the bonus disk is helpful in completing the pokedex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom