• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jimmy Ate My World

Jimmy eat world had become my favorite band over night 2 months ago.. Its good stuff.. I would recomend them to everyone.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Love the thread title. XD

I have Futures (first one I got) & Clarity, and I have to say that futures is pretty much hands down my favorite CD. I don't much listen to CD's right now, but when news is lame or I just want to listen to some good driving tunes I like to make sure futures is only a click away~

Two favorite songs are Polaris and 23, but I love pretty much all of them. c: Great band.

Fututres was the first one I listend to as well, however I got Bleed american/Jimmy eat world and it is far better than that. I have yet to listen to clarity. and chase this light is pretty good asvell.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I remember hearing some of there songs. They were ok I guess they just are not my thing. Who knows though... if I listened to one of there CDs I might really like them.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I"m not much of a fan of "Jimmy Eat World" but I've heard one song when I was playing Guitar Hero, and it seems that, the song was pretty good. Once again, I do like them but I'm not one of those people who would run all over Hyrule just to listen to one of their songs.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I like a couple of their songs, but I have never had much opportunity to listen to more than that, so I can't really give a good opinion on them.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
The middle is thier best song. I like it, but that is their only good song. I bought it on my ipod, but I don't completely like it. It is wayyyy to short for a good song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom