• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jetter's Split Timeline Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I've posted my timeline Before,but it was erased in the crash.

....../--WW/PH--ST--MC/FS/FSA
OoT
......\MM--TP--ALttP/LA/OoX--LoZ/AoL

I believe the end of Ganondorf the Gerudo happens both in TP and in WW. Ganon the Beast continues to live through the rest of the games. FSA finishes Vaati and is why I set at the end of the Adult Timeline. I'll edit this after I know where to put SS. Please Discuss Your Thoughts!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire

OoT

I believe the end of Ganondorf the Gerudo happens both in TP and in WW. Ganon the Beast continues to live through the rest of the games. FSA finishes Vaati and is why I set at the end of the Adult Timeline. I'll edit this after I know where to put SS. Please Discuss Your Thoughts!
the only thing i can see that might be a problem is that it is impossible to have FS/FSA before OOT because Ganon/dorf did not exist until OOT. FS/FSA is also put usually before ALTTP because in the GBA version of ALTTP you can find the broken four sword in the pyramid of power. But other then that their isnt too much that seems like any big problem.

Jetter

the only thing i can see that might be a problem is that it is impossible to have FS/FSA before OOT because Ganon/dorf did not exist until OOT. FS/FSA is also put usually before ALTTP because in the GBA version of ALTTP you can find the broken four sword in the pyramid of power. But other then that their isnt too much that seems like any big problem.

I did put FS/FSA after OoT,infact FS/FSA is at the end of the Child Timeline. What do you mean? I'm also going by the original ALttP.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I did put FS/FSA after OoT,infact FS/FSA is at the end of the Child Timeline. What do you mean? I'm also going by the original ALttP.
the way it showed up on my screen looked like it was before OOT. But i see it now. Well then if you are putting it that way then are you saying that the Hyrule in MC is New Hyrule?

I got a question for ya.

*Will contain TWW spoilers*

At the end of TWW, didn't the king told Link and Zelda/Tetra not to name the new world Hyrule? I can't recall if, in TMC or in FS/A, they say the name of the land but it's just a thought that occurred to me.

Jetter

the way it showed up on my screen looked like it was before OOT. But i see it now. Well then if you are putting it that way then are you saying that the Hyrule in MC is New Hyrule?

Yep. I believe the MC Hyrule is New with a new sword and a new villain. It makes sense to me. There's no mention of the Minish in any other Zelda. MC Link wears the same garb as the gaurds in ST except the hats. The Minish might just be native to New Hyrule.

Pinecove

Last Chance
OoT

Very well put together timeline. I just want to ask one thing:
The force Zelda possesses in ST is the same as the force she possesses in both PH and TMC. Keeping in mind that this force originated in the Minish Cap Backstory, how can TMC come after PH?

Jetter

Very well put together timeline. I just want to ask one thing:
The force Zelda possesses in ST is the same as the force she possesses in both PH and TMC. Keeping in mind that this force originated in the Minish Cap Backstory, how can TMC come after PH?

What do you mean? I don't remember Tetra possesing a force in PH. Moving on, Yes the force does come from there,but WW/PH's is ToW. The power in ST/MC is Energy.

C

Cincoplation

Good theory. :) It is good to have people who think about such Zelda mysterys, it is a high art.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

OoT

SS is likely to be before OoT, since it deals with the Master Sword and how it became Legendary (it was legendary in OoT). Aside from that, though, your theory is well done. I have no other comments besides that.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Jetter said:
What do you mean? I don't remember Tetra possesing a force in PH. Moving on, Yes the force does come from there,but WW/PH's is ToW. The power in ST/MC is Energy.

It's the force that Bellum is after:

Oshus; PH said:
This evil ship drained away
her life force.

Zelda has an abnormal quantity of it in PH and it can't be the Triforce of Wisdom because she lost that at the end of TWW.

VanitasXII said:
SS is likely to be before OoT

It's been confirmed by now:

Aonuma in the UK official Nintendo Magazine said:
“Yes there is a master timeline but its confidential document! The only people to have access to that document are myself, Mr. Miyamoto and the director of the title. We cant share it with anyone else! I have already talked to Mr. Miyamoto about this so I am comfortable in releasing this information – this title [Skyward Sword] takes place before Ocarina of Time. if I said that a certain title was ‘the first Zelda game’, then that means that we cant ever make a title that takes place before that! So for us to add titles to the series, we have to have a way of putting the titles before or after each other.” - Eiji Aonuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom