• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

JetPunx-R's Art Stuff

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
hello_dearie__my_name_s_toriel_by_fu2fuzionzv2-d9cvisu.jpg

Toriel is best goatmom.

Toriel from Undertale

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
It sure has been awhile. Here's my recent drawing.
self_cartoon_portrait_by_fu2fuzionzv2-d9ewdm0.jpg

Basically a self portrait in cartoon form. I'm proud of this.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Way better then anything I could ever hope to draw! xD

N30n_K1ll3r

Nothing personal mate, i'm just better.
Would love it if i could draw that nicely, maybe at some point if i took my head outta my ass and practised more. Anyways, i ****ing love your drawings, keep it up!

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
@N30n_K1ll3r
Sorry for the late reply, took me a while to remember my password here. But anyways, thanks for the compliment. I'm currently drawing two finals drawings of Undertale before I move on to something else. I haven't drawn anything for about a month or so. Got caught up with work and friends. But anyways, I promise to have these two finished before Christmas. But just practice and practice on your art and you'll improve as the months go on. Sure it takes a while to improve, but everyone has to start from somewhere after all. Just give it time and you'll get better for each drawing. Learn from your mistakes and fix those mistakes. For example, my self portrait, I placed my hair where forehead should be. I know this has been said many times, but practice makes perfect... or at the least improve.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Alright, hey guys. Here's my final art for the year. Sadly I failed, I didn't managed to post my art BEFORE Christmas due to my scanner refusing to work on my desktop, and the other is that I was only able to post up ONE art instead of two. The second art kinda got over colored by a baby cousin so that didn't go to well sadly. But anyways, I hope you guys like my art and hope all of you a Happy New Years!

My dA Description: My dA description: Alright, this is my final art/sketch for the year AND probably the last art of Undertale from me for a while. I had my fun with the game and fandom, but now it's time for me to try other new things in terms of art. Don't get me wrong, I still love and game, but I want to give other things some more love. But anyways, like this title, this is a SKETCH and I will finish it by around January. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my art so far and have a Happy New Years!

This is JUST a sketch so i'll have it inked and colored by around January.

undertale_farewell_sketch__by_fu2fuzionzv2-d9m3bcn.jpg

Last edited:

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
63YIalC.jpg

dA Description: Alright, this took me 3 hours to finish, but i'm glad how it turned out(except the leftover erase marks). First art of 2016 and a good start. The "cropped" out bottom wasn't cut off, I just ran out of space for her head but it's not MUCH of a problem to look at. But yeah, glad and love how it turned out and hope I continue to improve in the future. Hope you guys enjoyed it, feel free to comment about it on something I need to improve or just a compliment because i'd be glad to respond to your comments. Hope you liked it!

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
flowey_the_flower_digital__by_fu2fuzionzv2-d9pgkm6.jpg

dA Description: This is basically the same to my traditional version, just in digital and WITH PEN PRESSURE. I am REALLY proud of the this drawing here for the first time on Digital format. I REALLY do hope you guys like this art!

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Thought ill catch up on my art thread a bit. Not gonna post all of them in one day so it doesnt have that 'spam' feel. And ill be posting most of my favorite art ive done. Ill post my dA if anyone's interested.

Edit: my Deviant Art: http://jpunx-r.deviantart.com/

sans_the_skeleton_by_fu2fuzionzv2-da459lz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom