• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jessie OR James

Jessie OR James

• Jessie

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • James

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Dude, forget about these losers. Meowth all the way!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Who cares, they're blasting off anyways

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pizza!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I like James the best. He turns into such a dork later on and I love it.
He had a dope bottle cap collection

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I never watched Pokemon, I wasn’t allowed to watch “anime” when I was a kid. But, from the few movies I’ve seen and what I’ve heard through the grape vine, I prefer James over Jessie. No real reason other than he seems funnier and has a bit more personality.

But this is an opinion based on nothing, so it really doesn’t matter.

(PS. I always hated Meowth. For no real reason, I’m sure I’d like him if I watched it. But young me hated him)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never watched Pokemon, I wasn’t allowed to watch “anime” when I was a kid. But, from the few movies I’ve seen and what I’ve heard through the grape vine, I prefer James over Jessie. No real reason other than he seems funnier and has a bit more personality.

But this is an opinion based on nothing, so it really doesn’t matter.

(PS. I always hated Meowth. For no real reason, I’m sure I’d like him if I watched it. But young me hated him)
I never watched anime either. I still don't. But my sister told me to try Pokemon. When I saw Ash getting electrified by Pikachu I was sold on this anime. It's funny all the way. even though I still haven't finished Indigo I still love it. Team Rocket is a funny addition :P

Dan

James as he reminds me of @Jamie

I never watched anime either. I still don't. But my sister told me to try Pokemon. When I saw Ash getting electrified by Pikachu I was sold on this anime. It's funny all the way. even though I still haven't finished Indigo I still love it. Team Rocket is a funny addition :P

Gary is at his best in Indigo. He's a rich 8 year old with a car, has groupies and somehow manages to acquire 10/8 badges.

Also you gotta hit up some Digimon m8

Pen

The game is on!
Meowth! That's right!

90f99f2f03310db2ce3095a19f59efb8a0fa1b89_hq.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never replied to my own thread. I voted Jessie. I love both of them madly and the line between them is very thin. But my reason to vote Jessie is her funny rage. She even made Ditto do the faces right. Jessie it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom