• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jelly beans

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Completely different textures
I like the sort of grittiness/powdery texture of jelly beans a lot more than the hard taffy texture of starbursts, the flavors are pretty goat though and I always used to keep my starburst wrappers intact and pretend they were cars

I like Jelly Bellys, the offbrand Select version, Zours and Starburst. Some of my favorite flaves are blueberry, champagne, mocha, strawberry lemonade, sour apple, sour blue raspberry, and sour tangerine.

The worst were those awful and deceptive jelly beans that look like basic, but tasty fruit flavors and are all black licorice. Clearly made by some vengeful grandpa, whose grandkids spat out his black licorice. So he decided to punish other people's kids.

I would not touch Bertie Botts with a 10 ft pole, because it's a crime against humanity. Vomit, dog food, rotten fish, ear wax and grass? Yuuuuck!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Two of my favorite church camp stories are about bean boozled:
First one is that someone in a top bunk ate a lime colored one that turned out to be grass, he starts screaming and spits it in the floor. It stayed there all week.

The next one was the same night iirc, someone from one dorm over knocked on the door of our dorm just to breathe on us bc the skunk flavored ones has given him skunk breath.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I personally like most flavors of Jellybeans, contrary to what MapelSerup said I really like the black jellybeans, probably because I really like the taste of Black Liquorice (Licorice) It reminds me a lot of Barq's Root Beer or Gingerbread.

The Starburst ones are the ones I've had the most of as a kid, but there be some pretty wild Jelly Belly flavors that I can't fathom existing that work pretty well too. I'd probably go for Starburst over Jelly Belly though because fewer flavors means more of my favorite flavors being in a pack. Personally, and this goes for most fruity candies, my favorite jelly bean flavors are the citrus ones, especially tangerine/orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom