• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jello or Yogurt?

Which one?

• Jello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yogurt

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
I like them both equally. I'd say I am generally not a picky eater and am very open to new foods.

The texture of Jello is just as cool as the many flavors it comes in - lime is among my favorites. There are very few flavors of Jello that I actually dislike, to be honest. Some of the strangest gelatinous concoctions I've tried were great once I gave them a shot... For instance, there was this one gelatin desert I tried; it had marshmallows, nuts, and pretzels encased within a dome of cherry-flavored Jello. I thought it was quite odd-looking, but it turned out to actually be quite good. It is now one of favorites. Deserts with Jello integrated into them seem to be a great way to introduce others to it. A cool thing about Jello is the fact that it a processed form of collagen, a substance found in many animals, even humans. On the other hand, that might gross others out. lol

Yogurt is also great, but it depends on the flavor. I used to have an aversion to all yogurt on account of many things, such as its odd texture and taste. That changed thanks to Trix yogurt (lol), which comes in a variety of great flavors. Yogurt-based foods, like those weird yogurt-filled pastries, are a great way to introduce your one's palate to yogurt as well, in my opinion. I've recently tried Greek yogurt, but it was nasty...

I LOVE Jello....i only like gogurt yogurt....i hate other yogurt with fruits and other stuff inside ,so Jello it is!:D

Yogurt is healthy, tastes good and it comes with every fruit imaginable.
When I even think about what Jello is made of... it makes me shudder. And there are so many chemicals in it for flavour and colour. :shake:

So, it's definitely Yogurt for me.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Jello is yummy, but so is yogurt. If I want something healthy, I will take yogurt. If I want something delicious and sweet, then I will take Jello. However, I am sorry to say that pudding trumps all of this.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I like yogurt more because jello doesn't really have a strong flavor to it. The jiggling of the jello in my mouth really grosses me out for some reason. I love the french vanilla yogurts the most because of their creaminess.

I have to go with both, since after going vegan almost three years ago I miss them so much! I guess when something isn't as readily available for you, you appreciate it more in its absence. Of course, there are vegan versions of both yogurt and jello (cultured non-dairy milk replacing regular yogurt, and Agar - super magical seaweed gelatin - replacing jello), but they don't carry that kind of thing so much in really rural areas, like where I am. I cherish my moments with these things....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom