• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jello or Yogurt?

Which one?

• Jello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yogurt

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hey guys! I haven't posted a thread in a while so I thought i'd post in General Discussion.

Jello and Yogurt. Two delicious foods you can buy pretty much anywhere. But, what's your opinion? Both are fruity, colored (usually in strawberry) and are usually eaten with a spoon. They're obviously a large variety, but I won't go into detail.

So, what do you think? Jello, Yogurt, or both?

C

CreamyBumCheeks

Although I'm pretty sure yog is healthier.. I gotta say Jello :>

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I prefer jello even though the jigglyness (inventing words FTW) can get annoying but it does stay together in the way that a solid food does. The only yogurt I've eaten that I like is the peach flavor. Everything else was merely okay or just gross. The cherry jello is absolutely awesome and there are several other flavors that rival it. Any bad jello flavor is something that sounds bad (e.g. custard. WTF is custard anyway?).

Isn't this the sexiest thing you've ever seen?
bouncingjello.gif

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why is there even a discussion of this?

Of course, Jello in every manner. It's so scrumptious to watch jiggle and wiggle, and even more enjoyable to eat. Give me a fairly large receptacle of that tremulous delight and I would snack on it for an entire day. Who would not want to devour that solidified, liquidy sugar? Who needs cake, or pie, or yogurt when Jello can be the course for desert or even a midafternoon treat? Abandon all those impostors--give in to Jello!

Any bad jello flavor is something that sounds bad (e.g. custard. WTF is custard anyway?).

A pastry with jelly pumped into its center. Yummmmm...

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Jello, What can be better than a food ants won't touch. Also I heard its the same stuff that's in fingernails o_O

Jello is really fun to play with and eat. Frozen yogurt beats Jello though. :hmm: Now I can't decide :thinking:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I love yogurt. If I could, I would eat it everyday for the rest of my life. But, my stomach would throw a major fit :(

Jello....IMO, is not that good, unless it's the magic jello mousse you make from it.

Looks like I'm going to be the buzz kill in this lol

I hate both Jello and Yogurt, they are both soo nasty and disgusting. The taste of Jello is just too watery and the sight of some yogurts is very nasty and I don't want to be apart of that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom