• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jedi Knight

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
So here I am, sitting on front of my newly- modded xbox (I've been told that we can't mention missing on the forums but I will continue to point to the fact that it's not illegal and not explicitly against the forum rules) and I decide to play Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast. Good times, right? Hold on to your hat because it just got cray on ya!
2000px-Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_logo.svg.png

Remember this symbol?! This is the dang logo for Jedi Knight! What do you notice about it? I can't find this revelation anywhere online. And ca revelation I certainly did have! LOOK AT IT!!! still nothing? For all of the times I've played these games over the past two decades, I never ever saw this until now! Perhaps rum helps. ARE YOU LOOKING?!?! You're still not seeing it, are you? I always thought the stylized hilt looked cool........

Yeah, two of you just saw it. Look reeeeeeaaally really carefully...yeah. Yeah, that's right, you are correct and you'll never play the game the same way again. The hilt of the lightsaber...the hilt...it's a JK. NOT as in "just kidding"! JK as in JEDI FREAKING KNIGHT!!!!!!EXCESSIVEUSEOFEXCLAIMATIONPOINTSANDCAPS!!!!!!

We now return to your regularly scheduled nerd-dom.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Lol I always wondered why the JK logo looked like that. I originally thought it was supposed to be a light saber but it really didn't look that much like one. Now I understand. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom