• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Japanese release information

The direct told us one thing. The outside Jap release is a long while off. I am not even sure the the localised versions are finished. Quite possibly they are not.
I think it'll be like Hyrule Warriors. A month at least after Japland will game filter out to the rest of the world. I might preorder it.

And here is some Japland release information from Amazon. Just so we know what we might get over here.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/任天堂-Xenobla...UTF8&qid=1429905818&sr=8-3&keywords=xenoblade
Looks like the standard game for 7088 Yen

61NQ677TXrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/任天堂-Xenobla...UTF8&qid=1429905818&sr=8-7&keywords=xenoblade
Looks like the standard game with some special DLC card possibly? Or possibly a prepaid card, not sure.
For 8316 Yen

99f87b93-8790-43ee-aff6-d547af603784._V329914259__SR300,300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Wii-ゼノブレイドク...TF8&qid=1429905818&sr=8-14&keywords=xenoblade
The game + WiiU + Special art book + special map + original design "Nintendo prepaid card 1000 yen" included For 46300 Yen

81hPeSr2rxL._AA1500_.jpg

There is no word if you can get all of this without getting a WiiU as well or not.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/「XenobladeX」Original-Soundtrack-澤野 弘之/dp/B00VIQHREC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1429905818&sr=8-5&keywords=xenoblade
Xenoblate X Soundtrack - 4298 Yen

61J4CRQfihL.jpg

Of cause this is all Japland. And zero word if any of it will be available here.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Nice, you did your homework. Yeah I was hoping that they at least translated some of the Japanese words to English in the Xenoblade Chronicles X Video Showcase to show us that they making some progress and not just twiddling their thumbs, but oh well what can you do:dry:? I think it might take longer than that, it might come out probably in July or in the Fall. I hear the game has DLC in it. I do hope the bundle makes it to the West and other places.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I have a feeling that Nintendo of America is hiding the English text trailers until E3.

Monolith Soft sent out a tweet earlier this year (I think it was early January, IIRC) saying that localization was "well underway." That being said, Japan gets this game on the 29th, and all we have as a vague window of 2015. As much as I hope that we get this game by July, I have my suspicions that we won't be seeing this game until the holiday season, since this is easily the second most hyped game for the Wii U, rivaled only by Zelda U.

As for the OST, it may be brought over as one of the new Club Nintendo rewards (whatever that might be), but it's a bit of a stretch. I'd suggest importing it from Japan instead.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I have a feeling that Nintendo of America is hiding the English text trailers until E3.

Monolith Soft sent out a tweet earlier this year (I think it was early January, IIRC) saying that localization was "well underway." That being said, Japan gets this game on the 29th, and all we have as a vague window of 2015. As much as I hope that we get this game by July, I have my suspicions that we won't be seeing this game until the holiday season, since this is easily the second most hyped game for the Wii U, rivaled only by Zelda U.

As for the OST, it may be brought over as one of the new Club Nintendo rewards (whatever that might be), but it's a bit of a stretch. I'd suggest importing it from Japan instead.
You make a point selicyc, we got to be realistic here it might take them a while to localized the game, and knowing how they do in their business practices its not far fetched to believe that they might push back the release date to holiday season.

I really hope they don't do that, I really hope they put it with the bundle.

You make a point selicyc, we got to be realistic here it might take them a while to localized the game, and knowing how they do in their business practices its not far fetched to believe that they might push back the release date to holiday season.

I really hope they don't do that, I really hope they put it with the bundle.

Iwata - Takeda-san, so how did you receive the requests from Takahashi-san about writing the script?
Takeda - For this game, a large amount of the plot was written beforehand by Takahashi-san, so I started off by reading that.
Kojima - Come to think of it, Takahashi-san wrote a lot. I've worked with Takahashi-san for a long time, but this was the first time I've seen him write so much for a game's plot. It was as if he was writing a novel. Takeda
Yes, it was like reading a novel.
Kojima - It was quite a read on its own, so I even suggested to Takahashi-san to get it published.
Iwata - In other words, you put together a script using the pages and pages of plot written beforehand.
Takeda - That's correct. I carefully picked out the stories that fit with the game's content and scale and turned them into scripts.
Iwata - Originally, was Takeda-san the only one assigned as scriptwriter for this game?
Takeda - Yes, however the volume of the work was too big for one person if you include things like the quests! (laughs)
Iwata - I see.
Takeda -I thought, "This workload requires two people, so I need to find someone I can trust," so I asked for Hyodo-san's help.
A quote from the Iwata asks interview about the game. My point of saying this is localising this game is basically taking a whole fat novel and translating it all then after that is done reading out the lot in English so it can be recorded for the game. A mammoth task. I think we will have more of a outside Japland date for this at E3. Nintendo did book a whole auditorium room for E3 so something huge will go down there. And I think one of those things will be the Xenoblade Chronicles X international release information.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
A quote from the Iwata asks interview about the game. My point of saying this is localising this game is basically taking a whole fat novel and translating it all then after that is done reading out the lot in English so it can be recorded for the game. A mammoth task. I think we will have more of a outside Japland date for this at E3. Nintendo did book a whole auditorium room for E3 so something huge will go down there. And I think one of those things will be the Xenoblade Chronicles X international release information.
I do hope so the8thark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom