• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Japanese Games You Want to See Hit Your Country

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So after browsing a few arcade hits in Japan, I was blown away by some of the insanely cool cabinets they have. Things like Gunslinger Stratos, Tetris: Terror Instinct, and several others, I realized that my country is missing out on some hype stuff.

Personally, the only thing I'm actually interested in atm is Yakuza 5. But that's just me. Anything you're interested in?

D

Deleted member 14134

There's none currently that I want to be ported but a past one was the original demon's souls which only released in Japan and its initial release.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'll give you
Q1MGFti.png

guesses, and the first 2 don't count.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That one shonen fighting game. A friend of mine imported it and it was simply amazing(wish they had more chracters). It's like smash interns of roster.

Salem

SICK
Seiken Densetsu 3 AKA Secret Of Mana "2". ^^ First game I ever emulated, I still want an official release, on the SNES virtual console.

Jedizora

:right:
Fire emblem 2-6. 12 was a remake of 3, but we never got that, even through we got 11, which was a remake of 1, originally Japanese only. Maybe one day.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Tales of the World: Reve Unitia
Legend of Legacy
Rhodea: Sky Warrior

Those come off the top of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom