• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

January, to See Something New or Game Release

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
As many of you know, USA Today asked Shigeru Miyamoto if he can reveal anything new for The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, and all he said was:
“We haven’t prepared any press releases since the last one so there is nothing I can reveal that is new other than to say we are working on it and it is going along like gangbusters.”

Assuming that the development according to Miyamoto-san, saying that "it is going along like gangbusters", meaning that the game progress is going very quickly, safe to say, they're getting it done soon! Maybe, probably, but that's how I see it, do you? Do you think we'll see something new around January or possibly Skyward Sword releasing the end of January? The end of January seems like a great time to release, seeing that many games such as Goldeneye, DKCR, and Epic Mickey, Sonic Colors, and possibly more are releasing around this November and maybe December. Seeing that it looks like there isn't any major games around January, and The 3DS is releasing around the end of February (or Spring if my research is wrong), January seems like a GREAT time for it to release. So what do you think? January? It looks like it, I mean, they have the rest of November and then the entire December to finish Skyward Sword, and they said that it's going very quickly, so do you think we'll be seeing something new soon, or a possible release date? Perhaps January for me. What do you think then?

Z

zbygy9

it would be nice to see it before the 3DS came out. I dunno though, it is a little early; nintendo might want to release it a bit later in the year just so people have a little to look forward on their wii's for 2011. i think next year is going to be all about the 3ds, really, and the wii will most likely lose more steam.

hopefully it comes out before e3 though. that would be nice!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
It seems very likely that we'll see something new by the end of December or beginning of January. Well, I think so, it seems like it too with the development going very well right?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'm sure we'll know something new about the game by January but I'm not so sure about the game being released that early. maybe late febuary or march, hopefully sooner than later but I would rather wait another month or two so ican can put some money aside for the system and the game. I still haven't bought a wii so I wouldn't mind some extra time and plus it might give them some time to tweak the game and make those last few adjustments. There are alot of glitches in the 3D Zelda's (hundreds of them)... maybe they should spend a bit more time testing SS and looking for game breaking glitches like the one or two that could be found in TP, like the ancient canon room dead end. If holding back the game meant the difference between a more bug free experience than I wouldn't rush them. I'm pretty sure I messed up my first save file on TP with that canon room glitch so I would really rather that not happen again.

Beeker

Wild Card
I think I'd rather want to see something new about the game come out in January. While it would be nice to have the game in our hands as soon as possible, I don't think it would be released that early. I'm still going for my main guess of March/April at the earliest.

It's at least nice to know that the game is making good progress =D

It would be nice to have the game earlier, but I think, even if the development in going so well, the game must not be rushed by any means.

Actually, in the state I am right now, even a new screenshot would be enough to make me cry. :lol:

If they manage to finish and polish it to the point of perfection by January, they should definitely release it then. I don't want it released until Nintendo feels they've completely tapped the potential of SS, though.

Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were two unfortunately rushed titles. I don't think they're going to follow the same path with Skyward Sword!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, we should start hearing something around January at least, and again I agree with StrangeWig, if I see a new trailer, I'll be so happy I'll explode.
On the other hand, I want to hear about the story, the sword girl, Link, and the game's progress, if we can't get a trailer at the most eh?

I hope its out before May. Then I'll be happy. February would be the best! January seems totally unlikely though. But January seems like a great time to show some new Skyward Sword content. I don't want to know too much though. If they gave us like 4 new screenshots of not the demo area, then I'd be completely content. I don't want to know much about the story until I play it.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Well even if it's coming along very well I don't think that it will be ready for January. I think that it won't be ready to about May or June. If they didn't even show another trailer or enemies or characters since E3 then they are probably still working on it. The only thing I see coming out in January is a new trailer, enemies, and characters. At least the true name of Adelle or Zordiana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom