• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler James McCloud's Faith

What do you think?

• Alive (Going Through the Galaxy Fighting Evil Forces)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead (In Fox's Mind)

• Dead (Ghost)

• Alive (Bad Parent)

• I don't know

• Total voters

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
When you play the StarFox series, then you might know that he helps you out. Once in Star Fox Command just before the final boss at Venom (there's different places that you can fight the final boss), and I'm not sure about the other one. What do you guys think happened to James McCloud? Just for those who don't know, James McCloud is
Fox McCloud's Father and the leader of the original StarFox team. He was betrayed by Pigma, one of the pilots in the original StarFox. Pigma put James in the clutches of Andross, where it's said he had died.

StarFox Command Pilot Gallery said:
James McCloud:
Fox's father and the leader of the orginal Star Fox
sqadron. He was betrayed by a teammate into the clutches of Andross, where
it's said he lost his life
So what do you guys think?

i think he's dead but fox saw him in his mind. i say this because he mysteriously vanished and none of your teamates saw him after fox escaped from venom in the true ending of starfox 64.

I believe you mean "fate" not "faith".

I voted Ghost. In StarFox 64, if you are on the Best Ending path, Fox is led by a translucent arwing presumably piloted by James McCloud (since he's the only other guy talking.) Translucency is usually used to refer to spirits and whatnot, so that's where I draw my conclusion.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I believe you mean "fate" not "faith".

I voted Ghost. In StarFox 64, if you are on the Best Ending path, Fox is led by a translucent arwing presumably piloted by James McCloud (since he's the only other guy talking.) Translucency is usually used to refer to spirits and whatnot, so that's where I draw my conclusion.
I was going to say something similar to that.

K

King of Hyrule

I gotta say he is dead. I always had the thought that James distracted Andross allowing Peppy to escape from Venom but also giving up his life for his team member. The quote in the beginning of Starfox, "Peppy, narrowly escaped Venom." always had me wondering. James just seems like he would be that kind of guy...erm, fox. But that is just my theory.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I honestly think he is a ghost or a figment of Fox's imagination. But I wish he was alive and he is staying hidden so everyone thinks he is dead... What, a guy can dream!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Oh wait, I remember semothing. When I was trying that stage at Venom in Star Fox Command for a second time and I think I ran out of fuel, so I used up a turn but I didn't destroy all of the motherships yet. Then James came, Fox called James tryingto make sure he wasn't seeing things. But Dash and Falco said there was nothing there. Cloaking device? Ghost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom