• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art Jade's Pokemon Y Nuzlocke Diary

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Introduction:What is a nuzlocke? While many pokemon fans are aware of this style of playthrough, incase you weren't this is the basic rundown of the rules:

1. Perma Death
If a pokemon faints in battle, it is considered dead, and shall be released, or put into storage in a box labeled graveyard or something to that extent
2. You're only allowed to catch the first pokemon you encounter in a given area, if you fail to catch it, then you can't catch another one from that area. (I'll be using the catch the first pokemon that isn't a duplication adjustment to the rules)
3. You have to name ever pokemon you catch, it makes every single pokemon that much more important to you, knowing one mistake will cost you its life.

4. No eggs, pokewalker, legends or trading (I'll trade if and when I complete the run, I still want to fill my X pokedex)

whatis_comic.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

data dumping, i'll try to spice things up after:

I wake up apparently with a pikachu edition 3ds XL in my hands, and change into my clothes.
Walk out side and meet neighbors Calem and Shauna, they invite me to lunch in town.
Where I meet Tierno (he might possibly be mentally handicapped?), and Trevor.
They tried to give me some kind of stupid nickname but I insisted they just call me Jade.
The special kid is handing out pokemon, so maybe he's not so bad, I decided to take the cute little fluff fox thingy.
I decide to call him Donut, cause he's just so sweet.

That Trevor kid went on for a while about how much he wanted to help some proffessor, but I'm just happy to have a fennekin. They suggest I should go meet this professor, too. From lack of anything else better to do, I decide I will.

As I was leaving from lunch, Shauna challenged me to a battle with her chespin, so I accepted, and won with ember.

Returned home and apparently my mother is A OK with me running around the wilds with a fire breathing fox to fight all sorts of dangerous monsters, so she can get back to drinking peace. She's a washed up ryhorn racer that's turned to drinking after her career bombed.

Route 2:
A wild pidgey appears... throw a premier ball, welcome Shara the Pidgey F to the team.

Shauna: Oh hi jade, would you like to see how to catch a pokemon?
Jade: No
Shauna: Well anyways... first you have to .... and then throw a pokeball....
Jade: I mean I already figured it out but thanks anyways, I even bought some pokeballs back in that first town there.
Calem: here take some extra pokeballs

Youngster Austin : BATTLE! Sends out a zigzagoon, which is now on FIRE!

Santalune Forest:
A wild weedle has appeared... caught Weedle M, Tony welcome to the team.

Youngster Joey, is now on fire, I don't want you calling me about your ratata ok?!
Lass Anna's pikachu is now on fire
Lase Lise's weedle and bunnelbye are now on fire

--------------

Chapter 2:

I arrived with every body this morning in Sannablelljerlej Town (Santalune)
Preschooler Oliver is now on fire (I want a charrizard backpack...)
Preschooler Ella's pichu is now on fire
A wild fletchling has appeared, used ember, killed it...
Schoolgirl Bridget's beatoff is now on fire
schoolboy whatever's monkies are now on fire

Route 22:
a wild bunnelbye has appeared...caught... Bunnelby F, Lisa welcome to the team.

Last edited:

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Wish me luck, lets see how far I can get, and if I can kill the beast Yvetal and save the world, and crush the elite four beneath my high heels. (i'll be playing the girl trainer this time around)

Hmm also, should I allow myself to use gift pokemon, like the Lucario that wants to follow me?

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
umm wth, what happened to the log i was keeping, it got unposted...

well ... i had a fair amount on there and no where else

this sucks ,i'll just have to try to continue from where I am on note pad then as a back up so this forum doesn't eat the post edits again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom