• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I've Just Ordered This Statue of Link :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered000

Thankyoiu so much, will get to it right away.

Cookie for you

There's another cool Link statue in Club Nintendo Star Catalogue. zelda_statue_en.png (small picture of the head, big picture is too big)

Ever since I've known this site, this is the only useful Zelda merchandise on that site and also the most expensive one (15k points, which is quite a large number if you ask me. I guess if I'll ever have this amount, it will be gone from the site by that time.

Yeah... the Dark Link statue has been sold out for awhile now, same as the skull kid and sheik, you can still find darunia online though... they may be doing a re-press of some of the more popular statues I've heard...

Ohmygosh, I just recieved an email from F4F and they said that payments start next week, I got confused and thought that where it said on the website "Due to start shipping Q2 2012" It mean that payments start in Q2 2012, but nope it actually ships in 3 months time, I can't wait but oh my gosh thats alotta money to pay, I wanted to save up a bit first :(

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i'm totally going to get one now!! I remeber when i was younger that I got one of oot link and he broke at the kness when he came in.. needless to say, i was pretty hear broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom