• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I've Figured It Out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
ok, so you know how in some youtube vids they're like 'ohh look, i found the magic meter!' and 'wtf, why does this random video i didnt make *shifty eyes* have a magic meter in it?!?!' well remember on the back of the box it looks as if there's a magic meter, but really THERE ISN'T well guess what? ive solved what it is - *drum roll* the breath gauge! that right! on the back he's breathing underwater so that one, but on youtube its either shopped or glitched! so there, its done. i fixed it so dont look further into it.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Which game are you talking about? TP? OoT? MM?

If it's TP, than they're just talking about how when you go underwater without wearing the zora armor.

(I accidentally reset my TP file!:()

S

Super Goombario

It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying.

If you mean, on the back of the case for Twilight Princess, the image where Link is battling Darknut and there is a green (not yellow or blue, apparently green) bar, that cannot be the breath meter or the lantern fuel meter.

Q

Quazaar

Haha. That would be cool to fight a darknut underwater.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, it can't be the breath gauge because it's green and Link isn't underwater. It can't be the Lantern Oil gauge since it's green instead of yellow.

From my understanding, Nintendo originally meant for there to be a Magic Meter in TP, and they took it out. It might be possible that they simply decided to show a beta screenshot for the heck of it, or that they simply forgot to take the Magic Meter out of the screenshot.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Well, it can't be the breath gauge because it's green and Link isn't underwater. It can't be the Lantern Oil gauge since it's green instead of yellow.

From my understanding, Nintendo originally meant for there to be a Magic Meter in TP, and they took it out. It might be possible that they simply decided to show a beta screenshot for the heck of it, or that they simply forgot to take the Magic Meter out of the screenshot.

Exactly. I have no idea what you're trying to say in the first post, but Master's got the real reason behind it. Also, in the wii version, if a blue and yellow chu merge, they make a green one, and thus, green chu jelly. But it does nothing as the intended magic meter has been taken out.

But agreed, an Aquatic Darknut would be awesome.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
o_O I don't know what you're talking about! I look on the back of the TP box and the pic where he's fighting a darknut and there's no bar under the hearts. What are you talking about?

43ForceGems

mmeeeehhhhn. I'm just not seein it MK9. Even right under a lamp. On the darknut picture right? Under the hearts? Cause I see nothing.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm guessing that they removed it on newer copies of the game, but originally, there was a magic meter on the back of the box.

43ForceGems

We got the game the day it came out for Gamecube. THE DAY! So we don't have an older copy. Hold on....

There it is! I looked on the Wii box and it's right there in plain sight. I've been looking at the GameCube box this whole time because it was closer to me. I would've had to go upstairs to see the Wii version, and I figured they were the same. But now I see the green bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom