• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ITunes Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey guys. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I am trying to make a purchase on my iTunes account. I'm logged in, but when I enter my password, an error message apppears that says, "Incorrect Address." I know I have the correct password, for I just reset my iTunes password in order to attempt to fix this problem. Here is what happens when I try to make a purchase:

- I open iTunes.
- I attempt to make a purchase
- An error message pops up saying, "Incorrct address. A valid address is necessary to purchase. Click on Billing Info to go to the address page and correct your address."
- I am then redirected to the Billing Info page. I don't know what to do here, as my address (location) is the same as always.
- I click "Done."
- This same error message pops up, "Incorrct address. A valid address is necessary to purchase. Click on Billing Info to go to the address page and correct your address."

I don't know what else to do now. I have reset my password numerous times, but it will not let me make a purchase. Any help would be appreciated.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Is your billing address a P.O. Box # or your home address? and make sure that you actually have money on your account. did u log out and log back in? are you using a credit card? make sure the credit card # is correct.
i don't know what else to tell u.

Hope i helped.
~Z

Nicole

luke is my wife
Is your billing address a P.O. Box # or your home address? and make sure that you actually have money on your account. did u log out and log back in? are you using a credit card? make sure the credit card # is correct.
i don't know what else to tell u.

Hope i helped.
~Z

I got it now. :facepalm:

Thanks, zeldahuman. Turns out, I just needed to fix my address. So, problem solved. :bleh:

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom