• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

It's not really Ganondorf

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have also made a google doc where I explain the theory in a bit more detail and with other poignant factors such as the differences between Residual Malice and Pure Malice.

The Document can be found here.
That's cool and all, but the tunic in the sky sections of the game and the clothing Ganoncorpse is wearing are not similar.

20211107_141820.png

This is basically a robe he is wearing, it extends far beyond than a tunic would on his right. He is shriveled up though, but we do see this:

20211107_141905.jpg
This image of him buffed up is consistent that it is longer on his right side. However the sleeve is also way longer than the sleeve we see from the tunic in the sky sections.

Using the hero in the mural to prove that the hero is Ganondorf or got possessed by him or other similar theories has always been faulty; the MS is completely blue in that mural, Medoh is blue, the hero has red legs in addition to red hair, Ruta is blue, etc. It's not meant to be accurate.

Also, notice that Ganondorf has round ears, like he did in OoT. No Link has ever had round ears.

Last edited:

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
This is Game Theory worthy
which is not a good thing
Hasn't MatPat been accused of just taking Theories he sees online and just using them in his videos now-a-days? Or was that a false accusation made by some fans who thought this theories were too similar to their own?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hasn't MatPat been accused of just taking Theories he sees online and just using them in his videos now-a-days? Or was that a false accusation made by some fans who thought this theories were too similar to their own?
He has ripped off numerous Zelda theories, almost all of his more popular ones already existed on message boards prior to his videos. Link is Dead probably being the biggest one.

You still didn't address my points though, lol.

Yeah, and he's also notorious for ignoring points that contradict his theories(like the fact that HH confirms that TP LInk is a descendant of OoT Link, meaning that the Hero of Time couldn't have died in MM)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's Ganon, because it's always Ganon. If it has a physical resemblance to Ganon then it's him. I love speculation on the new game as much as he next person, but Nintendo isn't exactly outside the box with their antagonists.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
It's Ganon, because it's always Ganon. If it has a physical resemblance to Ganon then it's him. I love speculation on the new game as much as he next person, but Nintendo isn't exactly outside the box with their antagonists.
True, but they still have to explain how he got a new humanoid body. Given the fact that all three of the timelines have him lose it in death in the Childhood and the Adulthood Timelines, and in the Downfall Timeline he is stuck as Ganon and not Ganondorf. I think my theory gives an apt explaination as Pure Malice has tainted Link's body, transmuting it to be a suitable host for Ganondorf to resurrect himself within by possessing a body that is by all rights, his since it transmutes from a Hylian body to that of a Gerudo body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom