• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

It's Finally Here!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum! Hope you guys are enjoying your stay here in the forums! :3

The moment we have all been waiting for is finally here! Pokémon Black/White 2 is officially out in Japan! I heard that there are going to be so many features in Black/White 2 than there were in Black/White! I'm so excited to see all of the new characters, new features, and new storyline to the game! I'll soon be posting about the new information I'll obtain very soon and I'm going to make a new thread talking about the game in general!

This thread is just for the excitement of the releasement of Pokémon Black/White 2! If you think there is going to be a hint of spoilers, don't fret, for this thread is only about one's opinion of Pokémon Black/White 2! Please comment on what you think about the games, despite them barely being distributed today! I wish you guys a great Sunday and a more beautiful summer!

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I'm pretty excited I have to say. But I'm gonna try not to spoil it for myself this time. I've already watched the first 30 minutes on youtube so I'll try to restrain myself from spoiling anything else...

Actually on second thought, screw it xD It's a new Pokemon game, I have to spoil :D

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I'm putting all my faith in this new game I just know it'll be amazing. Black/White were the best main games to date. And Conquest one of the best spin-offs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom