• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

It's Dangerous To Go Alone - an OoT fanfic ft Saria

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I was a bit reluctant to post this here because well tbh I rarely ever actually admit to things I write lol, but here goes

So I started writing this fanfiction about Saria leaving the forest with Link, eventually growing up, and going on her own journey etc about 4 years ago. But, to be frank, it was ****, so I scrapped it. Recently I've been bored and decided to give it another go at being written, so it's a work in process.

You can find it here at fanfiction.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12170976/1/It-s-Dangerous-To-Go-Alone. A synopsis of chapter one in case it grabs your interest:

“Link,” She began, “I need to ask you something.”

“What?” He asked, finishing off the last mouthful of soup and wiping his mouth.

“That no matter what happens…. No matter what happens, we’ll still be friends.” Link looked at her strangely then, questioning silently what brought her to say this. “Just promise me?”

“I promise,” He answered, looking confused. Saria smiled, but it was a weak smile.

“Between us, I… I have a bad feeling too.” As in most of the time, Link didn’t say anything, he just raised a questioning eyebrow at her, asking her to elaborate, “I feel… I feel like something is about to happen. Like everything is about to change.” It was there in the whisper of the leaves as breezes passed from branch to branch, tree to tree, like murmuring voices rather than the result of normal weather patterns. The forest was trying to tell her something. If only Saria knew what it was.

“Nothing’s going to change, Saria,” Link told her, “Nothing that really matters.”

At time of the posting of this thread I'm three chapters in so.... :)

P.S. I do have other fics uploaded on the same account. They are Vampire Diaries, That 70s Show and Pirates of the Caribbean if anyone is interested.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This is legit writing, you have some real talent! I'm actually writing a fan fiction of the white cucco, cat, and other animals in Ordon Village in TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom