• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Items Made into Dungeons

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I think if Link could shrink to about 1/5 of the size of a Minish, there could be a game where he could explore like 5 of his items, and these are actually dungeons. Since they are items, thinks can durastically change on the interior of them (especially the hookshot). Maybe he could have like a timelimit inside of them, and then he had to be transported out of them, or the begginning of them. I don't know, it was just an idea I had rolling around my head the other night. It came to me after reading a thread on whether Zelda should go spaceward. I thought that maybe inside the item dungeons, everything would be all wacky, since it could maybe have like a different set of physics. What do you guys think? Would it be cool to see item dungeons or something similar?

D

Darkrayelf

Maybe little mini dungeons. The spinner would be fun.

The spinner would be a great idea. I'd also want to see what going inside the Lens of Truth would be like. You would have to traverse a weird dungeon without any help from the item that would be very useful in it.

definitely the lens of truth would be a cool item to explore. like using the lens of truth IN the lens of truth? wooaahh inception!

Night Owl

~Momentai
That would be interesting.
I think that It would be incredibly risky.

I suppose it could involve Link having to escape his Item pouch for some reason.
It could also be at the end of the game as a trial or it could be an optional area.

I personally don't see this happening any time soon.

The spinner would be a great idea. I'd also want to see what going inside the Lens of Truth would be like. You would have to traverse a weird dungeon without any help from the item that would be very useful in it.

Hmm. The inner workings of the Lens of Truth. Now that could be a very weird dungeon indeed.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Hookshot Dungeon? Sounds cool especially if there is a boss that makes the item uncontrollabe. For example, if there was a boss within the Hookshot Dungeon, I would suspect having the iron boots to hang onto the magnetic aspect within the items walls as the boss makes the hookshot latch onto things and move the dungeon around.
For a Gust Bellow Dungeon, the Iron Boots would probably be inputed into necessary paths for use.
Heck just have the game revolve around the use of Iron Boots that you can wear as a Minish -5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom