• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Item Ideas Here!

Z

Zaphio

Post item ideas here! (it can be tunics and boots too!)

My ideas (I have 2) are 1.Light tunic: it blocks half of all damage taken and helps light up dark temples (just a little bit) 2.Spine Shield: If you do a shield bash, it hurts the foe (about half of what the ordon sword does.....:()

Anyway I want to hear YOUR ideas! Post em' here! :)

Haha, thats funny. There was supposed to be a Light Tunic on Zelda 64DD (Later changed in to OoT)

Anyway, my item idea is, a Shadow Tunic. When Link puts it on, he becomes invisable to enimies. But can still hurt them =P

the shadow tunic should be purple like the purple tunic that link wears in super smash bros 64! That's just my opinion though =/

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Burrowing Gloves: Can tunnel under the Over world and find things.. {Dungeons treasure Etc Etc..}

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Shadow Arrow: Makes black holes which kill both normal enemies and Link in one hit. The black holes can darken bright rooms and dim light sources. Each Shadow Arrow uses 1 arrow and 4 MP.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
I want a hammer with an extend-able handle, so you can hit things a long way away. also, it could be combined with a hookshot for a makeshift ball-and-chain.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Flaming Boomerang- Can light up torches and hurts all enemies except for the ones which are indestructible which it freezes like a regular boomerang.
Flame Link
-Flame Tunic: Lowers damage down by flame attacks and is basically like the goron tunic from Oot
-Heat Shield:Absorbs all forms of heat to regain health but only when it hits the shield, when health is full restores magic
-Fire Sword: A flaming sword which does more damage to Ice based enemies as well as burning them if possible.
(Then there can be Ice Link which would be the same but just swap Fire and Ice over)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This isnt as much of an item idea as it is the return of an item. I'd like to see the Fire Rod make a comeback, only this time with different abilities.

It would work like the dominion rod, only it had three modes. Fire, Ice and the ability to control various objects.

Another idea would be some sort of item that allowed Link to manipulate water into platforms/ lava into platforms.
The lava would solidify and the water would freeze. It's kind of like the Sand Rod in a way.

Z

Zaphio

Wow! These are pretty good ideas!
I was playing PH yesterday,when I realized,"Hey...theres only one shield in this entire game!" So I came up with this thing called a 'hourglass shield' It makes it so that when you stand on a safe zone, it gives you 30+ sand!

Diablo

King of Redeads
I thought some items so here they are.
1. Leezard boots: let's you stick to walls and ceilings.
2. Blow darts: Link could blow darts out of the a tube to silently take out enemies.

D

DarkWizzrobe123

Well, here are my ideas:
1. the WATER arrows
Link can get fire, ice, and light but no water arrows! What's up with that?
2. Masher mits
These could blow open rocks, ice, etc.
3. Shadow shield
This can block shadow creatures and light enimies/blasts.

flaming pickle

SPUDOW!!!
I have a few ideas.

-shadow tunic-lets you become invisable to light enimies if standing in shadow.
-pwn arows- when you shoot them, the arows turn into Chuck Norris and kills enemies in one shot. Uses 10 mp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom