• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Isn't It Time That TLoZ Made It in the LEGO World?

F

flailx

Legend of Zelda LEGO Set

image.jpgWould you like to see an official LEGO Legend of Zelda Wind Waker set? It can happen with your support! Please visit LEGO Cuusoo to add your support. When this project reaches 10,000 it will be considered for actual production. Thanks!

Sheik

:the:
Huh. Actually...

Lego sets such as Lego Star Wars and Lego Harry Potter and Lego Lord of the Rings and whatnot are quite popular amongst the young'uns.

If they were to see that there was a new Lego thing and it's Zelda, perhaps they would be inspired to buy the games, and the series would get new fans.

And Nintendo would get richer.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Zelda would be a perfect fit for Lego because it fits with two of Lego's constant themes-medieval times and pirates.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Lego Zelda video game as long as it's a "one and done" deal since all the games play the same.

Zelda would be a perfect fit for Lego because it fits with two of Lego's constant themes-medieval times and pirates.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Lego Zelda video game as long as it's a "one and done" deal since all the games play the same.

I really don't think they should do a video game, because while you can do a game for a movie series or tv show, just try and Imagine them trying to do any Zelda game, with the style and such with an over world, dungeons, bosses and side quests. It wouldn't work.

hctitS

AKA Patrick
I really don't think they should do a video game, because while you can do a game for a movie series or tv show, just try and Imagine them trying to do any Zelda game, with the style and such with an over world, dungeons, bosses and side quests. It wouldn't work.
Have you ever played a Lego Video Game? Because they're already in a similar gameplay style to Legend of Zelda, they have the equivalence of: overworlds, dungeons, bosses, and side quests. They also use a very similar heart mechanic, so I don't see your point.

Last edited:
Lego Zelda is something that a lot of fans have been dying to see for quite some time now. I guess it'd be pretty neat; I'd definitely play it.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Mario and Pokemon don't even have legos. Zelda is nowhere near popular enough.

Actually, Pokémon did have Lego related merch at one point.
Anyways, Zelda Lego sets would be neat, but I would see no reason for it to happen. If I wanted to I could certainly recreate many famous landmarks or characters with some ordinary Legos I could buy at the store. I guess I just don't get the point of having anysort of Lego Zelda merchendise save for characters.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I have always enjoyed the LEGO games (Star Wars especially) and am kinda tempted to buy the Marvel Heroes LEGO game. But the gameplay isn't really special. It's plain fun to play, but no more then that. Don't know if complex games like Zelda would fit in the LEGO universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom