• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Island Trading Sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I have been trying to get the heart peace and i've followed the guide , but the merchants are giving me diffrent items!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
How far in the trading sequence because the Statue that looks like the merchant guy at Windfall is the last thing ur supposed to get.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Although there is no set order for delivery of trading quest items, the main premise is to give one item to another merchant, give the item he gives you to another...and so on until you get the Merchant's Statue. Bring this to the man on Windfall Island (who owns the store, the one who gave you the sail) and he will give you the heart container.

Jedizora

I gave the guy the thing you needed for the hero's flag, but he wouldn't give it to me. He gave me something else.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
in order to get another heart container is to give the shop guru statue to the greatfish isle merchant he will say something other merchants wouldn't say

Jedizora

I'm at greatfish, trying to give the big sale flag to the goron merchant so i could get the hero's flag, but he keeps giving me the moon sicle flag.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
One of the only two ways to get the Sickle Moon flag is to trade the Big Sale flag at the Mother and Child Isles, If you're giving the Big Sale flag to the merchant at Greatfish or Bomb Island and not getting a Hero's flag then there's something wrong with your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom