• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Island Themes

What Island has the Best Theme?

• Forsaken Fortress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windfall Island

• Dragon Roost Island

• Forest Haven

• Outset Island

• Total voters
In TWW, I recently took the time to fill in every area on sea chart. That got me thinking... What would other people say their favorite island theme song is. My favorite is and will always be Windfall Island. I'm pretty sure that there's only five islands with music playing outdoors when you approach them. So... What are your favorites? (I'm pretty sure there's already a thread about this, so if there is, please let me know.)

Last edited:
Not really sure what you're asking, but I really like Windfall Island as well. It's so fun and lively, and all the people are nice. That or Dragon Roost Island, so I could meet the natives and listen to the awesome music.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Dragon Roost Island not only had the best island theme, but it was one of the best songs in the game.

I actually started playing Zelda since I was 1 which was Majoras Mask but I hardly remembered that beside me caputuring the Deku Princess in a bottle. I played Wind Waker at the age of 4 and gave me fond memories and was frighted by the bokoblins (I could hardly pass the Forsaken Fortress!). I still play it today and had flashbacks and tryed to hold back some tears but they came out bursting because of the great memories I had with Zelda. I love Outset Island the Dragon Roost Island which sounds awfully Spanish!

I love Zelda and always will even if a crap game comes out of Nintendo I will still love it!!

Zelda Fan 4 eva,
Brian

H

Hollo

Dragon Roost theme was incredible. I prefer the Forest Haven theme myself, as it had almost the opposite feel of Dragon Roost, which was lively and colorful, while the Forest Haven theme is mellow and peaceful. They are some of the best songs in the game, too.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've always like Windfall Island's theme a little more than the next step down, Dragon Roost Island. Wind Waker is known for many of its great and memorable tracks, which Koji Kondo conducted under the inspiration of Irish music. Windfall Island is where I spent most of my time when I had nothing in particular I needed to do. Although somewhat small it was still bustling with activity and people to interact with. Its tune gave it a friendly feel which made me want to linger there for a bit longer than expected at times, and through my time expended there I uncovered many hidden areas that would've been overlooked had simply rushed from one task to the next.

I've always like Windfall Island's theme a little more than the next step down, Dragon Roost Island. Wind Waker is known for many of its great and memorable tracks, which Koji Kondo conducted under the inspiration of Irish music. Windfall Island is where I spent most of my time when I had nothing in particular I needed to do. Although somewhat small it was still bustling with activity and people to interact with. Its tune gave it a friendly feel which made me want to linger there for a bit longer than expected at times, and through my time expended there I uncovered many hidden areas that would've been overlooked had simply rushed from one task to the next.

Somebody make this guy a knight already. I have to give props to this post, for it has made me rethink my "favorite WW song list" per say. Dragon Roost's theme will probably always be my favorite, but I now think that Windfall Island theme goes right below it.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The Forsaken Fortress theme.
It's very lively but not dubstep lively..I hate dubstep but people say..whatever you get my point. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom