• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Island Above the Skies (not LoZ RP) Sign-ups

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

The story. In a world of gods and goddesses, heroes, and demons, a great threat has returned. A great being, the evil mother of the gods, Chaorus, is making some noise in her prison of Gehenna (the island). The land below, of which they have no idea exists is currently in the midst of WWII, yet on the island they are not much different then the Renaissance. Gehenna houses the great races of man, elves, merfolk (not the ones with the fish tails, but a more Zora-like race) dwarves, and demons. The land and their people are weak after Chaorus had risen several generations prior, until she was defeated. In fear of her return, the gods created 6 weapons. The god of shadows a scythe, god of earth an axe, god of fire a war hammer, god of sea a trident, the goddess of wind a bow, and the Lord of Light a longsword. Now you decide, will you fight the coming battle or will you join in a conquest of vengeance?
Gehenna (crude rough draft).jpg
(Filled in circles are man, open circles are elven tribes, diamonds are dwarves, and the sea is the merfolk) The light green portion is grasslands, like The Steppe so it is very unhospitable, and below the mountains is the Burning Soil, home of the demons. A volcano at the edge of the Burnong Soil is the entrance to the Underworld.

((The surface time period was added because I hope to have a few pilots whom crashed. I will not accept many from the surface. Also, this land has magic, but it is a very rare and weak ability not going more than transferring pain and luring.))

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Role:

Please comment any questions.

Last edited:

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
Name: H'akana
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall, with short, choppy, blond hair. Has skin that's a mix of tan and white, and dark blue eyes. Wears red most of the time.
Personality: Quiet, smart, and hopeful.
History: Her parents were murdered, but she learned to live with it.
Role: She's a good guy, also uses a black blade with silver "sparkles" that are supposed to represent stars. (( Could I have the Scythe?))

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios
Appearance: Like Link! Except more Renaissance like.
Personality: He is fun-loving! But is very caring.
History: That is a mystery!
Role: Good guy! If possible, if we get the weapons, I would like the long sword.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Leo
Gender: You don't get to know... but I will use he, even if it may not be true. I will reveal it later ;)
Appearance: Like Ezio, obsidian dress (Black outfit with scarlet trim)
Personality: Secretive, likes to be alone
History: Lived alone all "his" life, Father killed in war, mother died at childbirth. Fights with hidden blades
Role: "his" alliance is secret

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alright. I accept you all. I will be creating a map in Paint that I will probably insert in the description. This map will not contain everything's locations, but it will give an idea of how this land appears. And my mistake, the "island" idea was old and I made it bigger. It is close to the size of the U.S.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yes. But nobody knows where they are at. In fact, very few believe their existence. So you can't just start out with the weapon of the gods, but I will give (well, not give, but select you to use it) you the weapon during the rp if you are first to request it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Faolan
Appearance: Tall, lean and muscular. Has brown hair and green eyes. Usually wears a green shirt and brown pants. Almost never seen without his mottled green, gray, and brown cloak.
Role: Good. ( Dibs on the bow.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom