• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is ZU down?

Hey, it's me. Azure. It's been a couple months since I was banned from ZU and was wondering if I could get back on, but when I tried to access the website, it gave me a "403 forbidden" message. Did ZU move to another domain, is it down for now, or does this have something to do with my ban?

To test this, I'm going to link it here (http://zeldauniverse.net/) and you guys tell me is it works for you or not.

Well, go try accessing it directly from the web, I could just be linking to a 403 forbidden error.

You're right. I just contacted Malia, an admin on ZU, and will post her response when she gets back to me.

One question, though. It's been a while since I've been keeping up with Zelda, and God knows how long it's been since ZU went down, so I want to know; are there any other recent threads talking about ZU being down?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You're right. I just contacted Malia, an admin on ZU, and will post her response when she gets back to me.
Liah isn't an Admin anymore. Plus she never really worked on the technical side of things on the site. You'd be better off trying to contact Cody, or Shona.

It's a waste of time though because ZU is down for everyone right now, your ban has nothing to do with this. Although depending on the length of your ban (you should know when it expires) even when the site is back up you still might not be able to access the forum.

One question, though. It's been a while since I've been keeping up with Zelda, and God knows how long it's been since ZU went down, so I want to know; are there any other recent threads talking about ZU being down?
It's only been down since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom