• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Is Zelda's eyes green or blue in Breath of the Wild?

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I see arts of Zelda in Breath of the Wild and some of them Zelda has blue eyes while on others she has green eyes. What color are they really? Could it be both and her eyes changes colors during game play?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
we will find out in literally 5 days, until then I'm sure it will be hard to say for sure as you have noted

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Her eyes are blue, the amiibo have blue eyes. Can't take a screenshot because that **** isn't supposed to be out and about unfortunately.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
zeldaswitch_5F00_610.jpg

They are green in all the footage and images I have seen. I wouldn't take what is on one of those tacky amiibo as the true colour. If it we're just lighting making her eyes green then surely her outfit would look green too.

Two Zeldas. One in the present is the descendent of the one in the past. Calling it.
I've actually been suggesting this for almost a month now... since the hero shown on the tapestry looks too old to be the Link we play as in BotW.
The mysterious old man is likely the former hero, who became King of Hyrule by marrying the former princess, who would now be the Queen of Hyrule, and is likely the voice we hear coming from Hyrule Castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom