• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Zelda Skyward Sword Being Un-Original

Is Zelda Skyward Being Un-Original

• They are Lacking Ideas and using others ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are just using it as an Example

• They idea is unique and original

• Total voters
J

jora

Wii sports was designed to show you how the wii motion plus works, so its not really copy and pasting as it is putting it to good use

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Skyward Sword only exists to get more money from the franchise and make more holes in the timeline.

Youre kinda being rough, but i agree (sort of) since SS has being announced as the first game in the timeline, and as for the money, well... they dont do the games for free, do they?

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ Brother Darunia

I like the way you think - one problem with what you said, though... all games are meant as money-makers.

Sorry again, The Dabombster Factor. I shall never post a short response again!

S

Shika

While they want to make money with the game, that's hardly the only reason they make it. There's a reason the quality of Zelda games hasn't declined like Mario Party; there's still a lot of love being put into this series. As for the timeline, I think the reason they leave it so vague is so that the fanboys can speculate like crazy. No matter how much you complain about it, you must enjoy speculating if you do it so often.

Indeed, we don't need any gymicks
not that the "Gymicks" mean that the games are bad
i loooooooooooooooove Phantom Hourglass

-Mabye Skyward sword is original, because it doesn't have something like that....

Z

Zelda567

True.I really don't care if it's original or not,i know it's gonna be an awesome game.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Keep in mind that both games were made by Nintendo and a company can't steal its own ideas.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP. Nintendo made Wii Sports Resort. Nintendo makes Zelda. They can't steal their own idea. All it is is Nintendo reusing their idea for a different game.

Keep in mind that both games were made by Nintendo and a company can't steal its own ideas.

+

If they're copying anybody with the sword controls, it's not Wii Sports Resort, it's the people who made up how to use swords in the first place. There's only so many ways to use a sword, and any sword game that comes out and wants to have realistic control is GOING to use that system.

Add these two quotes and you have the correct answer. :yes::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom