• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Your Handwriting Good or Bad?

Mors

~Death~
Mine's not horrible, I can read it and that's all I need so I'm good with it.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
To me, my handwriting looks pretty decent yet my teachers tell me I have a bad handwriting. I always get confused by that, since it looks neat and decent.
I'll post my handwriting here when I get the chance.

Last edited:
I don't really know if I could judge my handwriting by saying it's good or bad... I feel like if I said it was good, I would be boasting. If I said it would be bad, I would just seem like some depressed kid who wants somebody to jump on him and say "No! Your handwriting is amazing~!"

So I'm just gonna say it's alright.

Like what PK said, I can't really judge my own handwriting. However, most people say it is between good and bad, so I feel some encouragement at least.

I have been told my handwriting is terrible. However, I like to think of my handwriting as decent. I tend to write neater with a pencil...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I am a story writer, so I think there's some kind of rule that says authors have to have terrible handwriting. No one's EXPLICITLY told me it's bad since eighth grade (in which I had a friend who'd constantly complain about how awful it was XD), but I usually have to clarify words that they're unable to read. That must be some kind of indication.

zellinkda

one of many
My handwriting is disgusting. honestly. There have been changes of it, from completely illegible to some loopy thing that isn't cursive. but you know, I've learned that because of my bad handwriting, maybe eventually I'll change it to slightly better handwriting.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Imagine yourself on every single type of drug known to man, and then drinking 99999 shots of vodka, and then breaking all of your fingers and arms. Yes, my hand-writing is that bad.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My handwriting is little more than chicken-scratch (which is appropriate). I'd much rather it be fried chicken scratch -- that way I could eat it -- but eh, what is a guy gonna do? I don't have my scanner hooked up currently so I guess you'll just have to believe me for now, eh? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom